• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Soon to take kiddo to her bus stop. After that--barring a possible social call--I'll be posting an update of TMT on Wattpad, then writing the next scene of Chapter Twenty-Seven. The day will also consist of minor chores and reading.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Checking out instagram and wondering whether getting into watching The Walking Dead is worth finding out wtf Jensen meant with that photo of a bat on the Impala.
Probably not.
My sleep is more important than my curiosity.
Ie. Watching TWD = nightmares = no sleep for me.
(Funny that I can play the game but not watch the show, aye?)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Checking out instagram and wondering whether getting into watching The Walking Dead is worth finding out wtf Jensen meant with that photo of a bat on the Impala.
Probably not.
My sleep is more important than my curiosity.
Ie. Watching TWD = nightmares = no sleep for me.
(Funny that I can play the game but not watch the show, aye?)

I could explain it without being spoiler-y. I've been out for a couple of seasons, but the bat thing is pretty straightforward.

Currently trying to get myself excited to work on the next scene, despite all the feels in it and the next two. So naturally, this means setting the tone with the right music. ._. And coffee. Nothing happens until coffee's been had.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mapping the most efficient route to work today. Never been but it looks cool.

I could explain it without being spoiler-y. I've been out for a couple of seasons, but the bat thing is pretty straightforward.
I had a moment of short term memory lapse. I saw the preview for TWD and freaked out and told hubby "look look it's the Winchester daddy OMG *drool-swoon-face*). Then promptly forgot about it. Until I showed hubby the instagram pic and he reminded me of my fangirl moment. >.<

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Mapping the most efficient route to work today. Never been but it looks cool.

I had a moment of short term memory lapse. I saw the preview for TWD and freaked out and told hubby "look look it's the Winchester daddy OMG *drool-swoon-face*). Then promptly forgot about it. Until I showed hubby the instagram pic and he reminded me of my fangirl moment. >.<

:laugh: Lol, no worries. At least you've remembered, now.

Currently waiting for the pizza to be delivered.

Kaede

I need more power
As of the moment, i am complaining about having to walk two metres to grab my harddrive to go watch anime. I just don't want to leave my bed. *Blonks back down*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Caffeinating, listening to music, and trying to figure what else to post to my FB page, and whether I should post at all today, or let it alone for a couple of days. ._. Also soon to be getting ready to take kiddo to her stop.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work, systems have gone down and been down over an hour and I cant do anything until they are back up. Hard reboot of our servers didnt work so now our server engineers are looking into the issues, we have internet but none of the systems I need to do my work. :banghead:

Top Bottom