• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pretending to work. I've got two days to put a report together and it's really not happening...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Shower, then cut some materials up ready for work, get to the post office, and then try to be generally productive. I still have an email to reply to about illustration work, NTS, don't forget that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
NO NO NO - I WILL NOT OPEN THAT LETTER BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S FROM HMRC AND IT'S ABOUT DOING THE TAX RETURN AND I DON'T WANT TO DO IT.

More of a "what are you NOT doing right now", I suppose...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking how to word this
Drinking caramel hot chocolate mmmmmmmm
wondering where the 'what are you eating' thread has gone?
contemplating what music to listen to as I'm now anti-Katy (ie?) Perry and her music is on 88% of my playlists
working on my journal to update my bloggity blog
eyeballing that stupid blank document in the background

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hmm... publisher issues. A publisher waivered an old contract by not completing payment for a set of illustrations because they changed their mind at the time, this was like four years ago now. I had problems with the "last minute changes" and in the end I was happy to just give up the contract and keep the illustrations they did not pay for, and they only used one for the cover and paid me 50% of the agreed final payment for it. Now one of them tells me they are giving me a "head's up" that they are going to republish the book with some of my unused picts in black and white. A head's up? Don't you guys owe me some money for that?

I'm burned out on that though, this was years back my frustration I set aside when I moved on and decided they were apparently not going to finish the project the way they intended and that I'd signed for. And... the person in charge wants to buy some sculpts of mine which they just discovered, and already bought one, no mention of completing the contract if they want to use my images. And they will have to ask me for the fullsized picts if they want them at all. Aaaaaawkward. Lulz.

Honestly thought they would never contact me again.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished putting a couple of hours into The Witcher 2, now watching some football and reading through the forums.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to make a sock monkey.
Which is actually a scrap monkey whom I will make all sorts of colours and name Boots.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying desperately to get into my work email and failing miserably. Typical - I actually get ahead of schedule for once and then the stupid security measures on my computer put me three days behind.

Top Bottom