• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
well i tried signing up, but it says 'credit card details', no drop down menu option'
Ah...if you have PayPal, can you not put in the debit card details you use with them? They take, I think, a pound to verify your account and then you can just choose to buy your stuff with PayPal forever afterwards. That's what I had to do because I don't like using my card on the internet if PayPal is an option - curse of being an old lady and all that ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chatting to my new writer friend that I'm helping out. Bless her heart, she's so excited, she won't let me get a word in! X3

fon

Crazy Chick
Well...I haven't been on here in a long time :-/
Internet explorer decided one day that this place wasn't safe and blocked it but I was still keeping away after I changed to firefox. I guess it's safe now because I didn't get blocked this time?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well...I haven't been on here in a long time :-/
Internet explorer decided one day that this place wasn't safe and blocked it but I was still keeping away after I changed to firefox. I guess it's safe now because I didn't get blocked this time?

That was a hacking issue and we had malicious code put onto our server but it has all been fixed and everything is fine now.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Eating jelly babies and peanut M&Ms whilst trying to work out whether this pain means something or not.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
arguing with financial aid over the phone. they want to charge me about $5,000 for being a non-resident when i've lived here for 15 months.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just blew £114.

Wish I could say it was on something awesome, but car repairs and phone bills are not v. awesome in my book.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Drawing, I want to make up some tattoo designs for myself.

+While I use that as a cover I'm plotting world domination.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finished up a 6 hour session on Deus Ex and now watching an old episode of Buffy on TV as nothing else is on before the England & Wales Euro Qualifing game. Just opened my first beer for a week and man it tastes good.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Scratching my head. How can we fix this sentence so we get the most out of it?
Damnit, I hate the ones you have to sit and really think over. Come on, Mix, help me out here you lazy excuse of a muse.

I'm on my coffee break.

<.< You suck.

Top Bottom