• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've got to take a trip on the bus. This means I gotta a) take travel sickness pills because the drivers are insane. Or the roads are, whichever. Either results in me feeling like I'm gonna projectile vomit any moment. And b) take my mp3player because there's always at least one crazy/drunk person on them who will start talking to me.

Last time I was stuck with this old guy, drunk as a skunk. An hour of him telling me how he's been banned from every local pub and giving me advice like "if you get married, don't ever let your woman tell you what to do!" Okay mang, I'll... bear that in mind.

M

Mishka

I'm sitting here.. Listen to Loving you... And I'm thinking man... I'm thinking...
.. yeah it's possible! Stop saying other things Aka it's not funny.!
I'm listen to same song over and over... I feel sick... D: AND I'm playing pokemon! :'3

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I've been typing my CampNo/JulNo even though I'm 20k words above the word limit, yet my novel's still not finished. I've still got another 80k before my novel's down.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I think I have already had my highlight of the day.
I have just been looking after my niece who is nearly 2 and she has recently started talking, calling stuff out when she sees it on tv and whatnot, she's a generally happy and chirpy little girl and never much trouble.
She was watching Teletubbies and a rabbit came on and she went "aww Rabit, stroke" and held out her hand and I was like "yeah Rabbit aww" as ya do. Then it cut to that baby sun thing and she went "aww baby...KICK IT!" and I p*ssed myself laughing because a few seconds later she said the same thing, the baby came on and she shouted "KICK!" xD

Then a bit later they did that telly thing and it was a bunch of kids who were looking at fish, one of them found a starfish in a pond and pulled in out of the water and held it in their hand and she shouted "LEAVE IT!" only she didn't pronounce the T so it sounded proper rough and intimidating.

I think my Grandads east end gangster blood is starting to resurface.

Osaka

trollololol
"Reading" La Vita e Rosa. I shouldn't because I don't like that pairing, but....I can't seem to take my eyes away from the damn thing. :mad:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Packaging some things ive sold on ebay and watching Harry Potter with my girlfriend before we watch new one tomorrow.

Osaka

trollololol
^ it's probably the best D/V douj out there.

*cough* You can say that again. Very good drawings of the pair. I had come across it before but for some reason today I just carried on looking. I went back to D&N pairing after. xP

Anyways what am I doing..ah yes; posting on another forum, listening to music and looking at some pictures.

Top Bottom