• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
^ oh yeah, Man U won.
Title is probably in the bag now. Haven't really looked at the league.

Indeed need 1 point from last 2 games thats all so pretty much ours.

Currently packaging more things up for ebay while watching How to lose friends and Alienate people.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^ Me too. Packing stuff takes a surprising amount of time. -_-

Also cleaning up the studio. I want it in order, I want things where I can damn well find them. I'm fed up of needing half an hour to find the right tube of glue or this tool or that brush. No wonder things take so long, I'm swimming in crap!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Posting on the forums and listening to FF6's "The Decisive Battle" when I should be doing schoolwork. >.>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Furring the Fenrir finally, intending to finish the head in the next two days. Vacuum cleaner constantly to hand.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just finished watching the updates of the Manchester City/Tottenham match on yahoo... it's a pity dad and I aren't speaking, I would've told him how his team managed to f*** up again.

Watching CSI: Las Vegas and eating Peach flavored Hall Soothers... ooh, having a scratch too.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
coughing, watching CSI: Las Vegas and also listening to some commotion... its either coming from downstairs or nextdoor

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Thinking, going crazy, finding the determination/perserverance to get on with my life and listening to music...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
I'm currently checking up on things on the PC, and packing for the weekend :) Going to my home away from home...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Just finished writing some blog entries... AND looking for the drum add on for Guitar Hero (which i don't think I'm gonna find.) Also finished installing DMC cursors to my laptop.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just finished a painting to go to Norway, now for some chocolate while I plan my manekineko bust

Top Bottom