• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I was going to take a walk, it looked nice out a moment ago, but now a fog has planted itself here again within twenty minutes and it's the weirdest effect with the sun shining through the mist like that. Weather here takes some getting used to, it can change in ten minutes from one thing to another or last days if it wants.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lexy: You've just described the whole of the south-west :D what a hole.

Looking for answers on another problem i've got, and all i can find is stuff related to cancer... i know for a fact it isn't. Also checking my inbox on a site... *thinks* these ppl are perverted.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Trying to think of uses for the PC that's sitting under my bed, while listening to the new Within temptation album

Osaka

trollololol
Looking for my bed. Also need to give the house a spring clean as well, which hasn't been done for a while.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I'm pretending I'm the crowner of counts of the couch. Our two dogs are the ones involved in the role play. I also am sounding just like Bela Lugosi. It's good fun. I tried to crown the female mastiff as the countess, but... The tinfoil crown didn't really make her happy. I was just trying to calm myself down since a storm was or is going on, and, having been traumatized by one storm that took down live power lines... Yeah. I'm afraid of the sight of power lines, even if they are just safely not moving... I hate how old wounds like to fester.

That aside, I had fun keeping the dogs from... doing stuff I would get banned for mentioning. Um... The male Italian greyhound is now the count of the couch, by the way. Maybe he can have a fake leopard ears I try to use to pass off as dressing up as my fursona.

No wonder I probably shouldn't have been playing pretend for much of my childhood when I hung out with friends. I'm just a child inside who wants to pretend dogs are ruling a couch... I like my inner child. It also likes to laugh when I play violent video games like Fallout 3. =D I need a life.

I was playing The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion just now. I think it's making me want to LARP(live action role play) more. LARPing is fun. I need some props for me and a good friend if she wants to make a LARP of some sort. Maybe I can pretend to be a vampire cat.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Designed a second blog and its logo, between working on a bunch of steampunk stuff. I'm hungry.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
umm, posting, and being annoyed by a boy (he might think he is a man... but the texts i have prove otherwise.) I'm also watching Tilly sleep.

Top Bottom