• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Trying to get some breakfast down... I'm not good at eating anything this early but I need to get some energy for work. You never know when you've got time for lunch, might be 3 hours after arriving to work, might be 6 hours, might be that you're not able to eat at all.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Working on NaNo prep--plotting crimes. Difficult to make them 'impossible' when the responsible thing is to make sure the audience can figure it out if they spend enough time thinking it over. But I also feel kinda rubbish today so I might just take a break and watching something soon.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished reading 1 Corinthians and now planning dinner.

Which, sadly, cannot be Doritos and Pepsi again.

Apparently it's "not a balanced diet" or some such nonsense...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finally beat Daddy Gascoigne in Bloodborne, so having victory m&ms, cuddling the cats, and getting ready to put Netflix on so I can start the last of the Camp NaNo prep. So much panic.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now that our doggy sleepover is done, just trying to wrangle my brain into work mode. If I get it done quickly enough, I can play all the AC: New Horizons I want afterwards.

Because reward systems into adulthood never go out of style. xD

Dark Drakan

Admin
Researching some PC upgrades in my downtime at work, started the month wanting a GPU upgrade and turns out im going to actually need a motherboard, CPU, RAM and GPU upgrade... :dead: currently seeing how much kidneys are selling for on eBay.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Eating breakfast.

Listening to Fareed Zakaria GPS.

EDIT- I wrote a monologue where Ayane from Dead or Alive used to date Khalid, the main character of my tv pilot draft, Part time Spirit helper.

This is one way to get through my writer's block.

Last edited:
Top Bottom