• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just got in from Alton Towers trip serving as an extra carer for my friends' disabled kids. Been strangled, bitten, kicked, punched, head-butted and stamped on but actually it's been a really fun day and living with the children that I do means I can take a beating anyway, so it's all good

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just taking a break after a writing sprint, drinking coconut silk (the soy milk), and after I get something to eat, doing my little mini work-out.

Then it's either more writing, or catching up on reading stories online.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Working on NaNo and drinking coffee. After this, will make some ramen and start working on editing that chappie for posting. =) Aiming for posting tomorrow, but will gladly take posting on Sunday, if I must.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Propably soon going to write chapters for mine Fanfics: one will be for mine Xover and second is new one or rather rewrite of one of mine older Fanfiction what i ended rewrite as I been not happy with it, also thinking on small gaming session later propably playing some RPG game.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Slowly working on my chapter outlines; chopping, changing, re-arranging...that sort of thing. Oh, and filling in the massive blank spot between Chapter 20-22...because procrastination. :facepalm:

Top Bottom