• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Just awaking, trying to get my girlfriend to relax from our " love " night.
Oh, and I'm going to buy a new 56' HDTV! (money got from 16 weeks of hard work... As the journalman. >.<)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
ITS TOO MUCH INFORMATION FOR ME!
Listening to duran duran, trying to block out the Mamma Mia film on tv. Posting, and trying to find pics of the crystal maze

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just opened a Zazzle store. Homfg, if the interface isn't a learning curve at first. o_O

I've got it, now though. It takes several minutes for the stuff to be properly 'published'.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've got two hours to play with before I'm in Wadebridge for an interview at a sculpture workshop and drop by the bank. And then probably the cake shop. Bahaha. >:}

I'll catch my bf on FB and ask him to pick me up from there. The bus back is usually full of drunk weirdos and it makes me feel sick travelling on it anyway.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Drinking beer and wallowing in my own self pity at my football team losing in a cup semi final against local rivals.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Drinking beer and wallowing in my own self pity at my football team losing in a cup semi final against local rivals.

Manchester United supporter Mr Drakan?
There's no point in wallowing, you weren't on the pitch.
I used to support them. I've put more effort into supporting my local team now.

I'm going to go and 'burn' some stuff to discs. All in all, it's been a good day.

Top Bottom