• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I'm typing this post to state that I am, in fact, a human. I'm not a KoRn album, and I'm not a Mortal Kombat character. My true name is in Virtua Fighter 2, though. It's the female character with blue clothes.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Packing up works - putting address labels on, writing out personal notes of thank you and putting business cards and all that into several packages to go mainly to the USA and Canada. It takes a surprising amount of my time.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Tweeting on a train.
(I'm obviously also posting on here on a train, but typing that didn't sound as good.)

fon

Crazy Chick
Reading Silent Hill fanfiction (yeah, what am I doing with my life).

At least i'm doing my homework afterwards xD

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Checking new posts on some forums, about to go to bed and was some prison break, just finished playing css for about 2 hours.. Lost track of time playing gun game.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Letting him lie in till half ten, then we gotta do a post run and ship off all this work I've done. And THEN we go for my belated birthday lunch, my precious!

Osaka

trollololol
^ When was your birthday? Happy beleeted b'day. Gone anywhere nice for the food?

Just posting here and trying to get used to the layout, listening to some music and looking up the nora virus.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Belated birthday greetings LEXY!!

Listening to the tv, posting on the forum and checking the news. Hmmm, what to do next.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thanks VB :3 I'm not all that thrilled about being older. I'll keep pretending I'm 21.

Top Bottom