• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
im just about to eat a couple of penguins, but first the jokes...

Q.What did the penguin cop shout at the snowman robber?

A.FREEZE!

Q.Whats a penguins' favourite footwear?

A.Flipper-floppers.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Really hoping some new materials turn up today. There are some clays and fabrics I need, and also waiting to be paid.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
SpawnShooter: weren't they using those jokes about 10 years ago :p

Just about to watch Wheel of fortune. Facepalming at the size of this bill. Being walked on by tilly and... moaning at the speed of my internet... oh and posting

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've got too much to do to be sitting around playing DMC at this time of the day. . . >.>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Another bad night. I used to be quite depressed myself, but hanging with someone who is that will not take my advice and experience for anything, is so frustrating. It's not like I can walk away from it.

And there's nothing to do but carry on. I want to rage sometimes, so badly. I was never as helpless as he is.

Osaka

trollololol
^ I scanned that too quickly and thought you'd put bitches at the end lol. "yeah, imma gonna go down those stairs and get me some milk and see mah bitches. bitches gonna make me a sammich."

I'm just trying to get back home so I can start cleaning up.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^:lol:
I wish i had some bitches... *thinks* Dante and Vergil in aprons... *chuckles*

I'm watching the Crystal Maze, posting and looking for a cheap lawn mower on the internet.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I'm doing nothing awesome, and am just on my bed with a laptop. Where is the JUSTICE?! /obscure reference to the multiple uses of the word Justice in Justice League Cry For Justice

I must do something awesome. I must play... Naughty Bear! And stab the bears. Or play Tekken 6 and practice some characters just in case some guy tries to mess me up online.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Making some dinner, and then back to work for a couple of hours. I'm contemplating which pet project to do after that. I'm hoping a DMC related one, although there are many...

M

Mishka

I'm just hanging out here... no brother kinda miss him really bad... But i'm happy and listen to music :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^i have one of those, at the moment though, she is on strike :lol:

Listening to mum watching Dancing on Ice, posting on the forum, trying to find wesker pictures and in pain... what fun

Top Bottom