• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chatting to a friend, drafting up details and emails, trying to source out some information from clamps (they not THAT on the ball over there), missing home, wishing I could play DMC4. Oh, and laughing at that thread. It's disgusting but ROFL the replies are so hilarious I get feel-good chills just reading it. XDDDDDDDD
Best. Forum. EVER! XD

...I love my people.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cleaning up, doing dishes, cooking and baking. And trying to keep the roof on with these two rugrats. And making party invitations on the sidelines, and trying to remember what else I was supposed to remember to do for the wedding.
Gosh I'm so SICK of the stress.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Finding out as much as I possibly can about the game dev process.
So I don't look like an idiot with a mouth full of goofy teeth when/if they get back to me on that question, and I might actually have some intellectual questions other than just going 'oh, okay, um...wow.'
AND if you're from NT's forum, yeah, the n00b is me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Trying to stop myself from puking. *talks to stomach* forget about it. Fighting a screaming headache, posting and watching the football on the TV.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Finished a day of emailing, packing, painting, and didn't get much extra done on Beowulf, and I'm completely wrecked... think I caught a throat cold too. It won't get me for long, though... my immune system is killer thanks to being floored by the same virus 3 times a few months back. Cold tried to get me last week and completely failed. >:}

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm staring at this Okami vs Orochi painting I gotta do today as it's due out tomorrow...

Top Bottom