• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^now that is sh*t

Nursing sore glands, on laptop watching Octo*****, wishing that it was A View to a Kill instead.
Although Roger Moore dressed as a clown is pretty funny in its own sad way.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Just reading the origonal story "Snow, Flesh, and Metal" by Storm Silves, a very interesting tale with a lot of kickass action!:mad:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Captain Ren;275321 said:
im gonna watch the Tekken movie. lets admit it people, you are all jealous :p

What did you think???? I though it was even worse than I expected! it was awful!

I'm off to the eye hospital, I'm terrified! :(

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just got back from the eye hospital. I have a swollen optic nerve! Not very nice at all :( The Tekken movie let me down in so many ways - no Hworang and Kazuya was terrible. I won't say anymore 'cuz I don't want to spoil it for people!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've just had a fierce argument with my younger sister, because she doesn't want me to tear her (apparently cheating) man limb from limb or otherwise do something that could and would ruin him good. For the sake of her son, and harmony, of course. Which I... understand. But if anything grinds my gears it's good-for-nothing people who enjoy hurting the ones I care about.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
has spent the entire day in bed and now im contemplating getting up and dressed, or staying in my pjs......no question realy is it!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Halfway between applying for some webdesigner job or other in Newquay, finishing up a maquette, and a quick freelance game background job that needs doing. And I caught my boyfriend's cold, although it's not bothering me much except I'm tired.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Enjoying the moment - place to myself, can do whatever I want, and right now I feel like playing some very loud music.

Top Bottom