• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Dead island 2, and it is brilliant and hilarious. I played as Dani for obvious reasons.

Oh and i finished the burning shores dlc on horizon forbidden west too

Goldsickle

Starting RE4 remake on Hardcore difficulty without knowing what is up ahead gave me a more tense "survival" experience than anything else in the series, including those "auto-aim 2 zombies per hallway" classic titles from the 90's.
I always feel like I barely have enough supplies, even with the ammo drops and being able to buy or trade certain resources through the merchant.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Persona 5.

Akechi is teaming up with us. Juggling all the team members is weird. I wish you could just seperate the team into smaller groups and have them accomplish different tasks. It could be a cool feature for persona 6. :)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I was going to buy it at release but PC version is in very rough shape at the moment so going to wait on it for a while now.
I got it on series x, played well and is even better now post a patch

As for what im currently playing, redfall and while i get the criticism i enjoyed it even if it was a 6 out of 10 game

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It feels weird getting to the present in Persona 5.

I got too cocky in the final dungeon and had to start over.

I wish I brought Royal instead of the original edition. The new content sounds amazing.

Deleted_User

I just beat DMC5, woohoo! ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ
I really liked it. My only pain points are that we saw so little of Trish + Lady, the music wasn't my thing, and I didn't really like Nero. Other than that, fantastic!!!!

Dr. Cheesesteak

Welp, it's May. And I've decided to hold off on Redfall. I just finished RE4make tonight. So, now it looks like my rotation until the first week of June will be:

Coffee Talk 2
The Last Case of Benedict Fox
Season
Like a Dragon: Ishin!
Batman - The Telltale Series
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age
Oxenfree
Returnal
Have a Nice Death
Darkest Dungeon 2

After Us and Planet of Lana both come out 5/23 and I'll likely try to play those before the first week of June.

First week of June being the release of Diablo 4 and Street Fighter 6. 2 games that I think will take up all of my gaming time for a couple months or so.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Like a dragon ishin, dead island 2 on series x and sniper elite 5 on ps5 at the moment but tomorrow (friday), i will be playing the new zelda on my switch oled

Dark Drakan

Admin
Played the Diablo IV server slam last night and ended up going 6 hours straight which is something I haven’t done in ages. No issues, got it running on my Steam Deck and everything worked fine and I’m very impressed so far. The opening cutscene is incredible too.

Aurelius

Saints Row (2022).

Best advice, stay away from reviews. The game isn’t as bad as critics are saying. There has been hundreds of bug fixes and many more coming. The game has made one hell of an improvement since launch and I’m absolutely loving it!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Welp, I bit the bullet and got the REm4ke, or however it is stylized. It wasn't bad but it's definitely its own thing. The mechanics are good and there is a lot of fun to be had but it's not in the same spirit as the original RE4. Definitely wouldn't play one to satisfy the need for the other.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Been playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom since it dropped on May 12th. Early birthday present, you could say, and one I see me spending a lot of my spare time on. <3

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Still playing through zelda tears of the kingdom, but recently i bought the series x version of control ultimate edtion and have been replaying that with ray tracing enabled.

Top Bottom