• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
I just recently got Shadows of Mordor for my PC so I am going through that, As well as my brother found out how to get Halo Online from Russia over here so I have been playing some of that too.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I finally beat FFX, after 12 years or so, and now I got a huge backed up catalog and don't know what to play. I was thinking maybe I'd get into Rule of Rose or Atelier Iris. My PS2 and 3 library are my oldest so I should get to it.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
playing brutal doom v20
set the blood to the highest setting (overdrawn at the blood bank)
i'm literally at a disadvantage do all the blood and red mist blocking my vision
and its awesome

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
For now only on Single games DE:HR and on online Elsword ( even thats Korean MMO but the thing from story on one point and later enemies goes onto DMC thing,later even with newnest character release I nearly fainted as he in his second job looked like Dante)

KRSkull

Fable: The Lost Chapters

Finally got an A+ on Archery.

200.gif

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I was playing GTA Vice City on mac, and I ran into what could be the single most batshit glitch I've seen. Not because it's goofy, but because it...well, kind of screws with your eyes. Unfortunately, it fixed itself up before I could snap a screenshot but a buddy of mine from gtaforums provided me with a cap of pretty much the exact same glitch.

0ZlfvTK.jpg

I knew this game could be glitchy, but.....but damn.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Stumbled upon a Cyclops... ssshhh don't wake him up...

2hz4wvr.jpg

After getting past him, found a dungeon entrance... with a body... doesn't look good...

2v9xma9.jpg

Exploring it... love the atmosphere.

2s6sj20.jpg

DieCobros

Double Dragon Neon on Steam. I have it on XBLA, but since it was on sale on Steam for around 2 dollars, I picked it up again, and it's still as fun (and as funny) as ever.

5F6AFB3E3A38D7E5423AACE441F9B5DE74C73CCC

Top Bottom