• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
State of Decay & just did final mission but continuing to finish some achievements. Going to get the DLC soon also as I have really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what they have in store for the series on XB1.

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
I'm suppose to be finishing Puppeteer but whenever I turn on the PS3 it's always TekkenTT2 or DmC bloody palace. I'm thinking bout platinuming Dragon's Dogma but after using an archer class it kinda sucks to not be able to shoot those damn harpies as a warrior class.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Wars for Xbox 360 as I found it for £2.20 on Ebay. Controls surprisingly well for an RTS on a console and shall soon purchase RA3 also as I want an RTS fix before I build my new rig.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Just finished Chapter 1 of Leon's campaign in RE6. Game is very average so far. I can already tell it won't come close in quality to RE4 or even RE5, but for now I'll keep playing for Leon. :D

KRSkull

Dark souls II

Can't say its a hard game yet. because the copy that i have is a bad ported version. i mean i bought a PC version and it tells me to RS+Dash or A to enter. so until i get a better copy of the game. i will say if its really hard as what everyone says or not.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Dark souls II

Can't say its a hard game yet. because the copy that i have is a bad ported version. i mean i bought a PC version and it tells me to RS+Dash or A to enter. so until i get a better copy of the game. i will say if its really hard as what everyone says or not.
You can't change the controls?

Top Bottom