• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm giving Dragon Age another go, but this time on the PC. I would like to actually FINISH it this time and now I am invincible courtesy of console command codes, I don't have to worry about spiking like before and the crap-tonne of bugs that this game STILL has after however many years of being around.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Mickey Mouse in Castle of Illusion. ATM, it's turning out to be a really good remake *wishes Konami would do the same for Castlevania Bloodlines*.
Summer Sale on Xbox 360, so I also bought Castlevania HD and Symphony of the Night.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Dead space 3
I'm a little bit frustrated how easy is this game :( , I played my first playthrough on hard and didn't find it as hard as the previous ones , gonna try higher difficulty to see if it offers the same challenge that the previous games offered

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
i
Mickey Mouse in Castle of Illusion. ATM, it's turning out to be a really good remake *wishes Konami would do the same for Castlevania Bloodlines*.
Summer Sale on Xbox 360, so I also bought Castlevania HD and Symphony of the Night.
is mickey mouse worth 15 bux ??
I saw screenshots for it and cant tell if its gameplay is 2d or 3d?

Maxman

Lol, you guys playing those boring ass games :lol:
I am playing something truly worthy, not even the upcoming GTA V can't compare with this
and that is :
Spelunky-HD-Pic.jpg

Plain and Simple :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i
is mickey mouse worth 15 bux ??
I saw screenshots for it and cant tell if its gameplay is 2d or 3d?

It's a bit of both. 3D models but in a 2D platform (what I call 2and1/2D lol)
Here's Gamespot's video from youtube (yes, there is commentary).

Well, in the UK it's £9.99
I was really looking forward to it anyway, so I bought it, but I think the price-tag is a bit expensive... but going by other Prices on LIVE I assume it's the 'going rate'.

EDIT: Ooh! There is a demo! (It's the entrance to the castle and the first 'act', which is the first bit of the forest level.)

Electromagnetic

All hail The King
Lol, you guys playing those boring ass games :lol:
I am playing something truly worthy, not even the upcoming GTA V can't compare with this
and that is :
Spelunky-HD-Pic.jpg

Plain and Simple :D

I can name one game that will beat this in terms of fun and it's The Binding of Isaac :D

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ninja gaiden 3 razors edge, me and the legend spawnshooter just beat ultimate 2 and ultimate 3 trials and 15 master trials in coop, they are tough wow its relentless.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Stronghold kingdoms, vampire the masquerade: bloodlines, silent hill 4, s4 league, dc universe online, and i'm trying to get my hands on metal gear rising revengeance.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just got Platinum on Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel. Damn the 100 hours trophy.

Now playing Diablo III on PS3. Thoroughly enjoying the game as Demon Hunter.

Top Bottom