• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Disgaea 2

Man i've missed playing this. I'll try and not put in too many hours this time though.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Disgaea 2

Man i've missed playing this. I'll try and not put in too many hours this time though.

>I'll try and not put in too many hours this time though.

Pffffffffffft.

Welcome to the grind bro.

5MlhKAu.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Shadows of the damned. If people think DmC had a lot of swearing, they should play this. There's one boss and all it can say is 'f-ck you'.:lol: Plus all the jokes about 'big boner' guns, naked women, sex and loads of gore.

DmC is polite compared to this game.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Metal Gear Rising arrived today and Bejeweled 3 was half price on Xbox live, so that...

Was also playing Fable 3, but the Driftwood achievement didn't unlock, so I'm pretty peeved with that.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Metal Gear Rising and Star Trek... trying to defeat a Gorn atm, I'm that sick of it that I could jump into the tv and smash it in the face myself.:mad:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Persona 4 Arena- Yes, after almost a year, we in Europe finally got it! :lol:
I'm having fun with it though. Its a pretty simple fighting game. I've only been going through Arcade mode and online, not gonna touch story mode until I finish Persona 4 Golden (which i'm also playing).

I've also picked up Thomas was Alone for free off psn. Its a charming little game ^_^

Top Bottom