• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I would've played Tomb Raider and Asura's Wrath today however, I fell asleep... :(

Have you played much or any of Asura's Wrath? Fantastic stuff. Shame you have to buy DLC to actually, you know, get the true ending.

Damn well worth it though, great movie game.

I'm playing Luigi's Mansion 2 currently.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Have you played much or any of Asura's Wrath? Fantastic stuff. Shame you have to buy DLC to actually, you know, get the true ending.

Damn well worth it though, great movie game.

I'm playing Luigi's Mansion 2 currently.

I've completed it on the PS3, and because I did so well, I thought that I'd buy it on the 360.
I haven't bought the DLC. I think it's pretty overpriced.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I've completed it on the PS3, and because I did so well, I thought that I'd buy it on the 360.
I haven't bought the DLC. I think it's pretty overpriced.

The only one worth getting is the final episode, if you haven't seen any of it and don't want to buy it then i advise checking it out on youtube.

If you thought it couldn't get any more over the top, you'll be proven wrong VERY quickly.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The only one worth getting is the final episode, if you haven't seen any of it and don't want to buy it then i advise checking it out on youtube.

If you thought it couldn't get any more over the top, you'll be proven wrong VERY quickly.

I didn't think of that :blink:, I might go and do that...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've finished Nier, got all the 4 endings! Wow, what a game. It was an emotional roller coaster, it made me laugh, it made me cry....a lot (*sniff* :'(). It has such an amazing story and characters. The soundtrack was incredible, i'm gonna get the OST sometime! It was also just great fun, I was never bored even though I had to go through the game four times. One of my favouite games of all time! ^_^

Anyway, i'm also playing:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Persona 4 Golden, and Black Rock Shooter.

Top Bottom