• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Gunlance is really bad at tail cutting due to S. Uragaans tail being so high up and when I do manage to hit it, it usually bounces off.

Oh NOW I GET MY RUBY.

**** YOU DESIRE SENSOR.
Lolwhut? Gunlances are great at poking at Uragaan's belly but gunlances are usually terrible for tail cutting. If you're going for ruby runs, you should go for a long sword with high sharpness.

What's your hunter rank right now by the way?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Lolwhut? Gunlances are great at poking at Uragaan's belly but if you're going for ruby runs, you should go for a long sword with high sharpness.

What's your hunter rank right now by the way?
I have been neglecting getting Long Swords in favor of getting different elemental Gunlances and upgrading them to blue sharpness. I think I should invest in some longswords.

And my HR is 4 right now, played some local Tanzia port quests with a friend. Been saving some money to buy a Wii-U so I can finally play MH3U online.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I have been neglecting getting Long Swords in favor of getting different elemental Gunlances and upgrading them to blue sharpness. I think I should invest in some longswords.

And my HR is 4 right now, played some local Tanzia port quests with a friend. Been saving some money to buy a Wii-U so I can finally play MH3U online.
From my experience, you should invest in at least 3 melee weapons and 1 ranged weapon so that you can tackle all kinds of situations you may face in the future. You're still at rank 4 so I think you won't have too much problems with the monsters right now. Gunlances aren't very efficient against monsters like Silver Rathalos, Gold Rathian, Deviljho, Jhen Mohran, Alatreon, Akantor, Ukanlos and several others.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
From my experience, you should invest in at least 3 melee weapons and 1 ranged weapon so that you can tackle all kinds of situations you may face in the future. You're still at rank 4 so I think you won't have too much problems with the monsters right now. Gunlances aren't very efficient against monsters like Silver Rathalos, Gold Rathian, Deviljho, Jhen Mohran, Alatreon, Akantor, Ukanlos and several others.
I see, I might also invest in getting a bow then.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Deadly Premonition this game is awesome and can't have enough of it
Is that so Zach?

york.jpg

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I started playing DMC4 last night again... I can't believe how bloody sentimental it's making me feel. I actually forgot how subtly annoying Kyrie's voice is, and how attractive Nero can be. Oh, and not to mention how amazing the gameplay feels (kind of realized that Gilgamesh is a much more improved version of Beowulf, lol, I am so delayed, I know)... I should do this more often with video games.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Persona 4 Arena. But for times when I don't feel like playing Persona, I've recently bought Deadly Premonition The Directors Cut. Played around an hour, and i'm enjoying so far!

I'm also playing Klonoa: Door to Phantomile on my Vita, along with Persona 4 Golden :p

Playing back NieR. Hope I can finish this game this time.

I love that game! I completed it like last month ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
L4D2 is one of those games I thought I'd hate - I find it's one of my favourite ones to play with others (except elitist pricks who think they're the best at everything). You'll know if you ever wind up in a game with me - I'm the one miles away from the other survivors the moment a Tank arrives. I just run around until it dies, come back and carry on like nothing happened.

Yes, I am that pathetic.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
L4D2 is one of those games I thought I'd hate - I find it's one of my favourite ones to play with others (except elitist pricks who think they're the best at everything). You'll know if you ever wind up in a game with me - I'm the one miles away from the other survivors the moment a Tank arrives. I just run around until it dies, come back and carry on like nothing happened.

Yes, I am that pathetic.

You'd love Tank Rush then, it's like, the perfect mode for you.

Top Bottom