• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's pretty good, though I feel kinda lost (no pun intended). And I'm struggling a bit. But I always struggle on Tomb Raider games. @_@ The graphics are beautiful, though.

The graphics are great and I was loving the game up until I had to kill a deer. (Yeah, I know it isn't real... but my small mind was just uncomfortable with it.)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The graphics are great and I was loving the game up until I had to kill a deer. (Yeah, I know it isn't real... but my small mind was just uncomfortable with it.)

Heh, I feel the same way. I'll kill the animals if I have to, but it makes me feel horrible. I keep apologizing to them. >_<

m100t8s

Far Cry 3, Just got dat Platinum.
Singleplayer is great, but oh god the co-op trophies were a pain in the ass, It's just a total chaos.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Just finished Luigis Mansion 2. Time for more Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I swear, if I used the time I spent on playing Monster Hunter on other games instead, my backlog would be alot smaller now.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
ModNation Racers (only cuz I love the mods and cars I can make, I currently have Goku SSJ4 as my mod, epic!)
And Crash Bash, yup, classic PS1 game that me and my bro still love to bits!...

Top Bottom