• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Downloading for my PSP now.

I don't want to play Tagforce 5 no more. Too confusing because of all the new card types and walls of text you have to read and remember.

Terrutas

There's also a new mechanic there. It's similar to fusion but a little different. So don't be alarmed, it's pretty simple.

As for the difficulty... oh my you're in for a treat. :3

Just remember the name Meteor-B.

Terrutas

Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories.

This goddamn game...

The A.I is cheating I know it.
You know, it actually is!

Some of the later fights have scripted decks. I'm not kidding. only the later bosses though.

But Dragon decks are awesome. and luckily they're really powerful here.

You know, it actually is!

Some of the later fights have scripted decks. I'm not kidding. only the later bosses though.

But Dragon decks are awesome. and luckily they're really powerful here.

I am stuck on goddamn Tea the first fight and she's fusing cards without that special magic fusion card.
I want to do that. But I don't know how!

Also love how I start out with weak monsters and I always draw bottom tier cards.

Terrutas

I am stuck on goddamn Tea the first fight and she's fusing cards without that special magic fusion card.
I want to do that. But I don't know how!

Also love how I start out with weak monsters and I always draw bottom tier cards.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Forbidden_Memories_Gameplay

The mechanics are quite different than the traditional card game. So you might want to do a little reading up. don't worry, it's not too long.

If I remember correctly, the hotkey for the fusion is L1? maybe?

Just look at this poor speedrunner.
2E9vJ.jpg

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
It is. I almost finished it too, but the 7 mages are scripted beyond belief. It's utter bull.
I'm surprised you made it that far. I recall playing the game was I was like 9 and I couldn't even make it past the first hour and I never wanted to play the game ever again. Perhaps I could beat the game now since I'm older.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Saints Row III (That's friggin brilliant... I made a character that looked a bit like a cross between two of my OC's)
Sleeping Dogs (I love beating people up mwhahaha)
Need to start Tomb Raider.
i made zero suit samus ... because i can XD

transformers fall of cybertron

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
In Saints Row 3? Damn, I'm gonna have to restart it.
yeah i was just gonna make a new save with a different character then all of sudden i started making samus then i took the super hero costume and made it black and blue then i got samus just with a different voice and no pink patterns over her suit, i'm actually kinda proud cause i even got her birth mark on her cheek

Top Bottom