• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Playing Skyrim again after patch was released with some interesting new features and updates.
I was playing yesterday and so far have only noticed that almost every last hit before someone dies is a killcam moment. What else is new for you?

Currently about to try Fable TLC again - mostly for a little project I've got going on :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
I was playing yesterday and so far have only noticed that almost every last hit before someone dies is a killcam moment. What else is new for you?

Currently about to try Fable TLC again - mostly for a little project I've got going on :)

The ranged kill cams are a nice addition, some nice new kill moves, dont seem to be having any more issues with Farkas giving me my quests for the companions. My follower now properly sneaks when im sneaking instead of sometimes just walking normally and getting me spotted. Smithing skill increases now take into account the created item’s value so it raises more if the item is worth a lot and the odd visual tweak here and there. Only played it again for around 45mins so havent came across much else yet but I know there are more.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Resident Evil Remake, Just started Chris playthrough.
And I keep drifting between Kid Icarus Uprising, Resident Evil Revelations and Rhythm Thief; all on the 3DS.

Meg

Playing Dar Souls New Game +, Rayman Origins, and I Am Alive. IAA really sucks though. I've disappointed.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Tales of Graces f, and a bit of Ninja Gaiden 3 as well as Yakuza: Dead Souls. Pretty addicted with Tales of Graces f at the moment.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Im stuck at the very beginning....

Resistance 3

If you need any help, just ask.

Stupid thing... I ended up using continues on the 360 version and going onto easy mode. Yet on the ps3, i'm up to mission 6 and on normal. Why am i doing better on the ps3 version? it's nuts.

Top Bottom