• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
1.Those playing Bulletstorm... I envy you. I can't play it because of the extreme amounts of swearing, despite Fallout 3 having an F bomb at just about every corner... My parents need to be less, "OMG! Is it sexualz?!" about any M rated game when I have a naughtier mouth than the game disc does. -_-

2. I'm playing Oblivion right now. I'm currently trying to make a rogue style character out of my rogue that uses the rogue dps, but happens to be more like a rogue that decided to go rogue. Basically, a Khanjii(However it is spelled) rogue that uses largely close combat weapons, and relies deeply on just running into battle, and slicing and seeing blood pour onto the blade.

3. I'm going to pop in the disc for Lost Planet so I can get better at it. I suck at the game... It's a great game, though. And people say third person shooters suck. Yeah right. Ratchet and Clank, and Lost Planet 1 are great shooters. Ratchet and Clank has shooter elements, so it counts, especially the last game in the Future trilogy called A Crack in Time.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I assume that I'm the only person that Liked (enjoyed) FFX-2

Daxter
*cough*(I'm trying to get my psp to play mega drive games)*cough* (don't worry, its not working) :D

Top Bottom