• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Meg

Medal of Honor: Warfighter. >:3

Despite popular opinion, I'm really enjoying the game. I finished the campaign last week and have since moved onto the multiplayer. It's fun. :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Up until 5 minutes ago, Day Z.
Got brained by some dude using a .50 cal a mile away with his thumb up his arse.
Swear to god he must have had his scope over the same block of screen for a good 15 minutes, knew I saw someone on the hillside...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Fifa 13 and Borderlands 2 but need to make more time for Borderlands 2 and Batman Arkham City as well as finishing Saints Row 3.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. First AC game I've ever played and I'm not sure if I'm impressed or intimidated. Friggen Romans keep punching me...it's not like I did anything to them...yet. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. First AC game I've ever played and I'm not sure if I'm impressed or intimidated. Friggen Romans keep punching me...it's not like I did anything to them...yet. :(

I bought Assassins creed. Wasn't impressed.
Also bought AC2, It was a bit better, but not much.

I've been downloading lots of stuff and playing on
Street Fighter xTekken (got Pac-Man and Megaman)
Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3 (got Evil twin pack, just to play as Corrupt Vergil)
Sonic 4 Episode 1
BloodRayne Betrayal
Tomba!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I bought Assassins creed. Wasn't impressed.
Also bought AC2, It was a bit better, but not much.

To be honest, I like it...but some of it just makes me wonder why it's there. *thinks the combat system needs to be fine-tuned* I'm glad I like it, though, since it was a present.... >_> *would hate to say to the person she got it from that she hates it*

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Assassin's Creed II multiplayer again. Damn the online teammates for not working together to hide or kill in my last match.

Top Bottom