• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fable 3... yes, I hate the main evil character, but i have gone back to it... I must be friggin' insane.
Also Playing Pokemon Puzzle League challenge on the N64 (which arrived in the post today. :D)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Tried the Resident Evil 6 demo as Jake Muller. Wow, do I suck :lol:. It doesn't surprise me though.
Also playing Final Fantasy TheatRhythm.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Up until the moment the 360 RROD'd, Devil May Cry HD Collection.
Last night I played Sonic Mega collection and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Gamecube.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Assassin's Creed III ! :D

More gaming time after work. The start has tricked me. I thought you're that assassin "Connor" ?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Again on some minigames in this case Im trying to complete newnest version of SCP CB, but as seems is to hard to get past as now 173 becamed pervert and started stalking mine character :/

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Guild Wars 2/Day Z.
Interchangeable at the moment, wish I knew more people playing GW2 though, I wanna do dungeons but I really don't wanna pug.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Final Fantasy VI. I really miss my Xbox though but there just aren't any games that engage me as much as old FF games

Top Bottom