• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

RedGrave

Who did you give the letter to? The student or the ghost? I gave it to the student.

Playing Soul Calibur 5, go Xiba!
Yeah same here :D

but was a little worried since I couldn't give the "paper" to the ghost after, but later went on YT to see what I did wrong and realised it was either one ending or the other, both were funny lol.

Poor Cawlin...still found it very funny the way he ran out crying in both endings though lol! XD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah same here :D

but was a little worried since I couldn't give the "paper" to the ghost after, but later went on YT to see what I did wrong and realised it was either one ending or the other, both were funny lol.

Poor Cawlin...still found it very funny the way he ran out crying in both endings though lol! XD
I couldn't believe Cawlin was a boy at first lol I thought he was a chubby girl at first lol.
Topic: Playing Soul Calibur 5

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Final Fantasy VI. The pants thing is, is that it’s on the PSP which is tucked under my pillow for when I have trouble sleeping at night. Now it's a case of I can't sleep at night because I'm playing FFVI *shakes fist at Angelo Credo*

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, and currently playing at The Naked City DLC.

Thinking on getting Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, but I don't have the spare money to buy it except Asura's Wrath next week.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Zork, Zork II, Zork III, Zork Zero, Beyond Zork, and Zork Returns.
(Having a text-based adventure party we like to call TEXTCoN.)
anime-phoenix-wright-748217.gif

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Final Fantasy 13-2 I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. Is anyone else playing it?

I am playing it, and I got Platinum for it. I actually enjoy the game much more than the first game, despite some of it's shortcomings.

Currently playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Just got Lightning and Amodar in my party.

Top Bottom