• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
My friends letting me borrow her PSP so I'm playing Dissida Duodecim 012 ^^ Its so addicting D:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well I just lost two hours to Space Pirates and Zombies, when it felt like half an hour.
What a weirdly compelling game.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I buried my entire self being into the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,
cardboard boxes are the REAL power of solid snake! :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sonic Generations... the last two levels are complete b*tches
I love Modern Roof Top Run. Play the through the last "chase" segment with Modern Super Sonic, it will make you jizz LOL!!!!! :p Also use Modern Super Sonic for Modern the beginning of Planet Whisp (up to the 2D section when your inside the work area) it helps trust me.
I'm still playing Dissida 012 FF and Warriors Orochi 2 PSP version. :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I love Modern Roof Top Run. Play the through the last "chase" segment with Modern Super Sonic, it will make you jizz LOL!!!!! :p Also use Modern Super Sonic for Modern the beginning of Planet Whisp (up to the 2D section when your inside the work area) it helps trust me.
I'm still playing Dissida 012 FF and Warriors Orochi 2 PSP version. :)

Lol... just wondering, how do you get modern super sonic?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know :p What buttons do you press to get super sonic?
Lol My bad lol. Go the shop where you buy the skills (where the little robot Chao is) and go to skills and place the Super Sonic skill in your trail set.
NOTE: Follow the on screen instructions so that you set the skill correctly. (seriously) and than go to a stage collect 50 rings and press the button that appears on screen to transform. Modern Super Sonic drains rings stupidly fast when you boost (seriously) so collect at least 150 rings before transforming or don't boost unless needed. You have to set the Super Sonic skill for both Sonic's.

Top Bottom