• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Meg

Just played MVC3 with Chaos Master. He's very good! :D

EDIT: *sees above post* :lol:

Reanbell

Your very own star
One Winged Angel;302127 said:
Is Resonance of Fate any good, cause I've been unsure wether to get it or not >.>"

Playing: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy C:

Well, in my opinion Resonance of Fate is a very great game. I know lots of people have very mixed feelings on it, but it's one of my favorite games. >_< What they have of the plot *is* good, but they could have done better with it, it real screams for a sequel. I didn't have a problem with the battle system, I think it's really unique and it's fun to strategize. For me, it was a challenging game and I really like that about it. The fact you can customize your weapons and outfits is also a huge plus for me. :)

If you customize your weapons properly and plan your attacks well, you shouldn't have to grind *that* much, unless you intend on playing the Neverland part of the game, which is optional. ( the enemies in that area are 150+ level)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Marvel vs Capcom 3, only just able to pick this up the other day. I wasn't able to afford it on release unfortunately, great game so far as expected.

Osaka

trollololol
Trying to finish GTA IV. I finally got past "Three Leaf Clover" after screwing up countless times. After this I think I've finally had my fill of GTA in the future (apart from replaying vice city when I can actually find the damn disk. =/ )

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Still playing MvC3 n loving it! Ryu, Dante, and X-23 r the ultimate team! I can't wait 4 March 15 to come so I can download Jill V. n that one eyed green blob! ^_^

Top Bottom