• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just finished Fable 3, I haven't played it much with being ill, so I sat last night and made sure I was evil, evil, evil! I'm quite disappointed actually, however apparently there's an expansion out on the 1st March. Plus my copy of MVC3 should arrive tomorrow (spot on pay day!) hurrah!

Meg

KILLZONE 3 KILLZONE 3 KILLZONE 3 KILLZONE 3 KILLZONE 3 KILLZONE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Dungeon Keeper 2 :cool: i finaly got it workin! *touch wood*

"ahh! theres no wood round...um..bed will do!"

and DMC4, i will get a no damage bonus on all stages...one day!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
SpawnShooter;301455 said:
Dungeon Keeper 2 :cool: i finaly got it workin! *touch wood*

Oh god, what an awesome game. After a hell of a lot of pain I managed to get it running on my Windows 7 laptop.
Worth every moment of effort.

---

Currently playing several things at the moment, Minecraft, Armored Core For Answer, Bad Company 2, the Crysis 2 MP demo.

Oh ain't my life exciting...

CloudStryker

Surviving
Ah, Leauge of Legands, I seem to only be decent with Garren and other tankish champions, but even while playing with them I still usually get owned.

Just recently bought Phantasy Star Universe, heard it was a decent game.
The combat is actually quite good as is the range of weapons.
Although they could have put a bit more effort into the cutscenes.
Well at least they made a better attempt than the star ocean ones.

aka958

Don't trust people
CloudStryker;301470 said:
Ah, Leauge of Legands, I seem to only be decent with Garren and other tankish champions, but even while playing with them I still usually get owned.

I usually play spell casting champions such as Kassadin, Karthus, Fiddlesticks, Vladimir, etc. I love to use tanks but I'm getting weaker with them.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Marvel VS. Capcom 3! Dante, Trish, Viewiful Joe have dialong with each other, and when Deadpool beats Dante he remarks that Nero should do Dante's fighting for him. Plus Nero's VA (Johnny young B.) plays Zero! Good God I'm hooked on this game! AND!!!! Rubean L. (Dante's VA in DMC3&4) plays Dante again! Its glorious!!!!!! ^_^ :D

Top Bottom