• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Except the Final Fantasy games... I've been playing DMC4.

I know this may sound like bragging but for not having the game for so long I am still godlike! Getting SSS on three missions in a row! My total ranking list is filled with just S's and the ocassional A with just two C's and one B. All made through one quick playthrough from Devil Hunter to DMD mission 6. :cool:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh* Way to make me feel like a noob with my single S's and occasional A's... And yes, I'm playing DMC4 as well.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287709 said:
*sigh* Way to make me feel like a noob with my single S's and occasional A's... And yes, I'm playing DMC4 as well.

Sorry... :(

To make you feel better I pretty much played the game to death when I owned it the last time.

Devil May Cry 4 I think is my favorite in the series when it comes to gameplay since I completely oblirelate with it.
Ohh how I long for mission 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 on DMD. I love those missions!

On another note, what if Dante had Nero's exceed and Nero's charge shot? The exceed and charge shot is what makes Nero's gameplay shine the most to me. If Dante had those combined with everything else he has and my god I got such a complex character I would not be able to control it! >.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's okay, man. Some people are just more skilled than me. I still hate DMD mode, BTW. XD

And if Dante had Nero's moves, that'd make him more unnecessarily powerful. Seriously, Dante's strength bugged me so much. It's like someone hit the easy button. His role in the story was also extremely redundant. >.>

But, rant over. I had to get that off my chest somewhere, and this place is as good as any. Now I shall not post here for a long while...

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287714 said:
It's okay, man. Some people are just more skilled than me. I still hate DMD mode, BTW. XD

And if Dante had Nero's moves, that'd make him more unnecessarily powerful. Seriously, Dante's strength bugged me so much. It's like someone hit the easy button. His role in the story was also extremely redundant. >.>

But, rant over. I had to get that off my chest somewhere, and this place is as good as any. Now I shall not post here for a long while...

I love DMD mode. :3

His strength?
I can get down any bosses health to half on any difficulty with Nero in 10 seconds with the exception of Dante and Sanctus.
I can do the same with Dante but that requires a god awful portion of skill. Switching styles so perfectly, switching devil arms and guns so perfectly, charging up, timing moves, all at once...
Both are of equal strength in the game, I can say this with confidence.

Anyways, currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy. I just clocked over 10 hours on my new game. I've completed the first five of the Destiny Oddyssey's. Why am I doing this again? ._.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
About to play Mass Effect 1
Hmm, guess i`m gonna take biotics this time... being an ordinary soldier sure is boring, twice.
And also playing CiV on Emperor, so far so good, if i can win 2 games i can move on to Immortal... hopefully.

aka958

Don't trust people
YES YES YES YES YES!

DMD Boss battle against Angelo Credo! O_O
It was so epic, I wish I could turn up the volume to ear bleed but my dad wanted to listen to music. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil May Cry 4.

After being able to battle Angelo Credo, who I actually somehow think is the DMC.org moderator for some reason, I really have no urge to continue on for now. That was so damn satisfying it is enough for now. XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;287796 said:
Devil May Cry 4.

After being able to battle Angelo Credo, who I actually somehow think is the DMC.org moderator for some reason, I really have no urge to continue on for now. That was so damn satisfying it is enough for now. XD

Yep, I'm an Angel/Demon thing with one wing, a shield grafted into my arm and a massive spear.
Actually, I like the sound of that...

Edit: *Facepalm* Of course I do, that's why I bloody picked the name in the first place!

---

Dawn of War II, actually quite satisfying to go back to it after a while.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;287837 said:
Yep, I'm an Angel/Demon thing with one wing, a shield grafted into my arm and a massive spear.
Actually, I like the sound of that...

Edit: *Facepalm* Of course I do, that's why I bloody picked the name in the first place!

---

Dawn of War II, actually quite satisfying to go back to it after a while.

Angelo Credo: "As captain of the DMC.org you are under arrest! It is the wish of his holiness!"

His holiness being Steve. XD

Dark Drakan: "His holiness predicted your defeat and so ordered your sister to be, utilized."

Angelo Credo: :( <--- Sadfaise

_____

Currently playing DMC3. Try SS all missions on this version, it is not the special edition. I swear the timing must be perfect and so must your playstyle. :\

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;287922 said:
Fallout New Vegas still currently.

How are ya liking it? Encountered any of the RAMPANT GOD DAMN BUGS yet? :lol:

---

Still Dawn of War II, just finished an hour long skirmish game with a friend against Orks and Chaos, just...Wow...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Vanquish and Fallout: New Vegas. The new Fallout game have many bugs and it is really damn annoying and irritating...

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil May Cry 4.

Mission 11... That stupid ****** Sanctus always turn on his chicken rapefaise. I'm sick tired of it! -Hey come destroy me boi! Haha to late I regenerate my shield!-
chickenplay. <.<

Top Bottom