• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Just finished god of war Ghost of sparta on my psp and now I'm on my second playthrough to get all the costumes and some items requires finishing the game to use , I want to know what they do . it's short but the challenges make it last longer.
and this GOW is the easiest GOW i have ever played and it's the most glitchy one.

aka958

Don't trust people
YES! I finally got a so-so replay against Sephiroth with Tidus in Dissidia: Final Fantasy!

Now to see if I can make a better one. :\

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil May Cry 4.

I don't care if it is a new playthrough on a new game file! Getting an A on a mission is friggin' stupid! >_<

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II and James Bond 007: Blood Stone. Both games are slightly above average, yet I think James Bond 007: Blood Stone is the better game.

aka958

Don't trust people
Starcraft 2.

That's it! If not newbs then premature rage quiters! What the hell!?
Playing team games in Starcraft 2 = annoying and unfair. I'm gone talking to a wall, and to play Ape Escape. <.<

Meg

Finally finished BBS! It was terrifying. My battery was dying and I left the charger at school, so if it died I'd have to wait until Monday. BUT! I finished it and after watching the way to long ending cutscene and wanted to scream because the battery light was blinking I was given the option to save. Thank goodness. I'm going to Game Stop today and will finally be able to play a new game (or two!)

Meg

I went to Game Stop today and bought Fallout: New Vegas and Valkyria Chronicles II. :D
Unfortunately I have to wait until I go back to school on Monday to play them. >_<

Top Bottom