• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Professor Layton and the Lost Future (DS)

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts 2

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadow today...I wanted to finish it yesterday but nooo, my dad wanted to watch a movie XD...What a twist at the end...I still can't believe it o_O

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Sounds like you are not enjoying it. You should play other games if it didn't appeal to you much. :)

Playing Heavy Rain: Move Edition and Vanquish. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;284860 said:
Final Fantasy XIII

Chaos Master;284896 said:
^Sounds like you are not enjoying it. You should play other games if it didn't appeal to you much. :)

Playing Heavy Rain: Move Edition and Vanquish. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's amazing what three dots can suggest. XD
But yeah, it does indeed suggest that you are not enjoying it.

Have anyone ever played Dissidia: Final Fantasy against a pro with over 2700+ hours of gametime which most is just playing online against the big names in Dissidia? That guy whopped my ass over 20 times in a row! Wow, I feel like a total noob. 400+ hours is nothing. ._.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Dusts off hands*

Well, that's New Vegas finished, story and a hell of a lot of side quests complete in just under 25 hours, hardcore mode included in my first run through.

...Now what do I play?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;284919 said:
It's amazing what three dots can suggest. XD
But yeah, it does indeed suggest that you are not enjoying it.

Tsk tsk!! Assumptions, assumptions!
The three dots actually mean I'm friggin tired from playing nothing but FFXIII non-stop for 17 hours straight with no sleep/breaks whatsoever.

Playing: DMC3:SE.
(cos I gotta take the FF game back to the video store and I need my dose of DMC)

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;284978 said:
Tsk tsk!! Assumptions, assumptions!
The three dots actually mean I'm friggin tired from playing nothing but FFXIII non-stop for 17 hours straight with no sleep/breaks whatsoever.

Playing: DMC3:SE.
(cos I gotta take the FF game back to the video store and I need my dose of DMC)

You can still rent games? I thought that was long gone. >.<

Currently playing Heroes of Might and Magic IV. I'm playing the campaign on INTERMEDIATE! Not slay the newbie! This game's campaign is just... cruel. ;_;

Top Bottom