• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil May Cry 1. :D I haven't touched it in over a year, so I thought I'd bring it back out... Holy hell am I out of practice. I didn't even remember that the Blades came in a bigger variety. o_O

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Resident Evil 5 (just got it for the ps3 As well as the Xbox 360)
Silent Hill HomeComing (Trying to get all the Costumes damn it)9also, I will be Making playthroughs on youtube on how to beat the Whole game using only the Knife (unless it's the Axe to Hack through Openings)
Condemned 2: Bloodshot Haha like Silent Hill this Game is Fu*ked up!

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Dragon Age: Origins

Really beginning to like this game a lot, the more I play it the more addicted I get. :lol: It's just hard to find some good spots to train up at the moment.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
halo 3... i'm such a loser that i don't get sick of it :lol:
replaying prototype
achievement hunting dragon ball z: burst limit and devil may cry 4.

killed red dead redemption and FFXIII so those got traded in for tobacco moniez.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@PrototypeRaavyn: I actually find that the Knife is the best weapon in the game. It never gives enemies a chance to strike back.

Currently playing... *drum roll*

Nothing, actually. :\ I just beat DMC1 for the first time in years, and I don't know where to go from there.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
DreadnoughtDT;258686 said:
@PrototypeRaavyn: I actually find that the Knife is the best weapon in the game. It never gives enemies a chance to strike back.

me too , i use the shotgun only when i face a big monster like the two big monsters in the church.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A.$h!nati;258847 said:
me too , i use the shotgun only when i face a big monster like the two big monsters in the church.

The Siams? God, those are a pain in the ass.

The Pipe is too slow, and so is the Fire Axe. The Knife is the only good melee weapon.

Meg

Persona 3 Portable ^_^ AND! *drum roll*

MOTORSTORM: PACIFIC RIFT!! :wub: Sorry. I luv Motorstorm

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
DreadnoughtDT;258860 said:
The Siams? God, those are a pain in the ass

Tell me about it .:wacko:

DreadnoughtDT;258860 said:
The Pipe is too slow, and so is the Fire Axe. The Knife is the only good melee weapon.

yes specially with the dudes in the end of the game , i think they called "The Order Members"

if you just keep attacking they won't even think of thinking about hitting you :p

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Crackdown 2...which in my opinion is a lot more fun than Crackdown 1, although...you're not hunting king pins in this one...you're taking tactical locations from a gang, and you're burning up Freak hives.

And seriously, what game that calls mutant zombies 'Freaks' is not cool?

Keaton

Premium
Beat Mario Galaxy 2 a few days ago, beat Pokémon Snap this morning (epic nostalgia) and now resuming Super Paper Mario, this game is awesome! Pretty tough in places but it has a solid script and fun gameplay :)

Top Bottom