• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
ProtoTypeRaavyn;239816 said:
Awe, I Wish I had BC2 I would play with you, I am A bad A$$ Gamer Chick ;)

(Are We Allowed to Put links to our Youtube on here? Figured I would Ask Befor Jus posting it lol.)

It would be nice to play online with a couple people I can count on, there's a surprising lack of PC gamers around these days. ._.

And yeah, go for it, a lot of people have links to their YT accounts in their signatures and so forth, I've got no issues with it myself.

Captain Ren

Tribble
i rented demons soul. not bad but it should be a buy. but i really need to find people to play for fun (RE5, blazeblue... dont remember everything. Dx) hit me up on psn people :p

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Awe you like the 25th person to tell me that you have RE5 for the PS3, I own A PS3 and an XBOX 360, but I have mainly all my games for the Xbox. But I have seriously been thinking About just buying RE5 for the PS3 as well.

Keaton

Premium
Currently Playing Dark Void.
A hugely underrated game in my opinion, while the original £40 price tag would've been a bit steep, the £9 price tag makes this a complete bargain.
The controls are solid, allowing you to move between ground, hover and flight effortlessly. The (few) dogfights are fun and challenging, and whilst there are no boss-fights except the very last one, it is still a very fun title!

Vertical combat is a bit of a gimmick, after the first few levels where it's compulsory I rarely used it again. But, otherwise a fun game! ^^
May well try for Platinum on it since the campaign is so short.

aka958

Don't trust people
KenekaKowazaki;240096 said:
MK Vs. DCU

I could destroy anything with Scorpion. He is godlike! Too bad I didn't like it and got some money from it at the store. It was too... non bloody and repetetive.

Keaton

Premium
Played some more Dark Void, the Survivor Missions seem to add alot of value to the game -- though they're quite difficult. Perhaps I should turn off the Score Multiplyers?

Started Fallout 3 last night, thoroughly immersed already although I feel completely lost immediately! Plus, I shoot one Robot and the whole town chases me! Pfft!

Looking forward to more of it later methinks!

Also worked up two new decks for Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 3, working pretty well so far.

Top Bottom