• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aoshi

Capcom Vs SNK 2. Tha game is bi^6# on boss battle mode. I am used to playing games of longer battle scope that can afford a run or free strike and then get into combos.One free move and you are open and game s#its all over you.

Hardcore bi^6#es:

GOD RUGAL
SHIN GOUKI
EVIL LORI

Replay value is pathetic as the modes cannot be beaten consistently as devil may cry.I think scope of game is limited to battle only and a real bi^6#.

Stay away from it. Capcom original street fighter alpha 3 was okay IMO.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Any of you guys heard of a flash game called Genetos?

If not, I highly suggest you search it and download it. It's awesome. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Playing Final Fantasy III DS.

That stupid Gutsco is annoying. How can he become a red version of Puff the Magic Dragon and then waste my whole team?!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - PSP.

Ultima Weapon,AQUIRED!For Ven that is...now Aqua's left...oh,god,why???????????WHY,THE BROKEN BOSSES AND STUPID ICE-CREAM GAMES??????????

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;243304 said:
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - PSP.

Ultima Weapon,AQUIRED!For Ven that is...now Aqua's left...oh,god,why???????????WHY,THE BROKEN BOSSES AND STUPID ICE-CREAM GAMES??????????

Ice cream games... lulz...

Broken bosses? Such as?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Iron prisoners[I,II,III,IV and V] and the secret boss of the game.

The ice-cream games made me hate DDR and other rythm games far more than I ever would.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;243339 said:
DDR = Dance Dance Revolution.A rythm arcade game where you dance.It is supossedly popular...

Ohh that... I'm confused at it. They show pointing arrows up, down, left and right but on a horizontal line... It seems hard to get when to press up or down...

Captain Ren

Tribble
Marisa;243694 said:
3D dots haha sounds cool

just imagine old nes/snes Zelda gaems and alike. add a lot of weird funny refs to many games. Then you put it in 3D... keeping the old school pixel thing xD

Top Bottom