• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are the Games That You Couldn't Play?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Oh boy...
I couldn`t play any FF games, except 7 and 8(which although are available for the PC, i didn`t play to not ruin my impression of FF series).
I couldn`t play Metal Gear Solid 4 ><
I couldn`t play, prolly one of the most appealing to me games, graphics wise - Kingdom Under Fire : Circle of Doom
I couldn`t play Dantes Inferno, freaking EA...
Devil May Cry(one and two)
Bayonetta >< curses!

Devil Bane, if you play on the PC, Ninja Blade is available for you, just search for it.

Keaton

Premium
Keaton;213971 said:
Currently the only games I'm unable to play are PC ones, although I'm hoping to remedy this following some Summerwork.

Although, now thinking about it...
Shadow of a Collosus - Can't Find

Found it! ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
DeviRyuuD;214738 said:
Devil Bane, if you play on the PC, Ninja Blade is available for you, just search for it.

While I do play games on the PC,I only play adventure games or if you prefer Visual Novels like Kishin Hisho Demonbane or Fate/Stay Night.My pc isn't excactly the gaming type...nor top-notch to tell the truth...

Thanks for the info thought.

aka958

Don't trust people
DeviRyuuD;214738 said:
Oh boy...
I couldn`t play any FF games, except 7 and 8(which although are available for the PC, i didn`t play to not ruin my impression of FF series).
I couldn`t play Metal Gear Solid 4 ><
I couldn`t play, prolly one of the most appealing to me games, graphics wise - Kingdom Under Fire : Circle of Doom
I couldn`t play Dantes Inferno, freaking EA...
Devil May Cry(one and two)
Bayonetta >< curses!

Dude, I though Kingdom under fire: Circle of doom was one of the most painful and repetetive games with no real story but some kinda annoying dream world.

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
Rule Of Rose.
No matter how hard I look, none of the game stores have it! I've been looking for it for a year now. The game isn't even that old!(2006) Maybe I should try looking on the interwebs for it.

And also Fatal Frame 4: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse. I don't have Wii and it hasn't been released anywhere outside of Japan. No fair. They released all the other Fatal Frame games outside of Japan, so why not this one? D;

Sorry about that. I sound so whiny.XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Any of the DMC games prior to DMC4, because I don't own a PS3.
Monster Madness, because it doesn't save your game and you have to start from scratch every time you put it back in to play.
Forza2, because it's just too meh.

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
Silent Hill... I can't remember now which one it was, either the first or second, but when I was younger I couldn't play it because I'm a chickensh!t.

And Dino Crisis 3 - I loved the series so I was heartbroken when it was announced x-box exclusive... but now I realize everything happens for a reason. Doesn't look like I missed out on much.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker: Don't own a PSP
No More Heroes 2: Don't own a Wii anymore
SIREN: No store or anyone I know doesn't have a copy

aka958

Don't trust people
^FFI and FFII can be bought for the PSP.

YEASSSHHHH! I can cross the FF games from the NDS, I can get them now! I even got FFIV right now!

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Alan Wake. Looks absolutely awesome but unfortunately its a 360 exclusive. I can't really justify buying one for the really small amount of games I'd actually wanna play on it.

Top Bottom