• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What a moron!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, trust me, I enjoy wailing on people like this too, and I enjoy reading people's rants about them even more. It's just, I've run out of things to say. *shrugs*

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
moseslmpg;280524 said:
You know, Germans generally try to distance themselves fro anything to do with Nazism even to the point where it is illegal to name a pet Adolf or draw a swastika have realistic blood in videogames. So, they definitely don't relish being generalized as Nazis.

But the difference is that the Nazis are gone. The Taliban and Islamic extremists are not, and they have exacted a very real and tangible influence on the contemporary world. So to compare the two is overreaching in a way that is characteristic of gamer rhetoric.

to qoute Godwins law "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 "

check wiki :)

Meg

SpawnShooter;280892 said:
to qoute Godwins law "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 "

check wiki :)

Meg;280531 said:
*realizes something* Uh oh. Once an discussion on the net becomes about Hitler any chance of a rational argument is lost. We should stop. :wacko:

Great minds think alike. :lol:

@Mr. Drakan- We should send ninjas after him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*points to pet Xenomorph* Ahem. She's still waiting, you know. She would also make a perfect leader for the ninjas. >:3

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Meg;280894 said:
@Mr. Drakan- We should send ninjas after him.

Forgive my rudeness Meg-Dono,but I couldn't not overhear your conversation with Dark Drakan-Dono.I shall be off and dispatch my subordinates to assassinate this vile man.

*Ninja vanish*

Top Bottom