• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We're going to interview Sage Mears - submit your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Just couldn't let it die could you? -_- Just had to bring back something that had nothing to do with this discussion, just to prove your vanity of an otherwise shred individual who wants to make his and their hatred known to all?

How vexingly stupid.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Where in the lyrics of that ANTI DmC song is a death threat to Ninja theory or their employees? That song is a anti DmC song, where AlphaOmega (a respected Youtube gamer) expresses his dislike of Dante in DmC, calling him emo and has titled the song "Emo May Cry(needs to ******* die)".

Nowhere in the lyrics is a death threat. Only threat found is at the character Dante, and how can you threaten a fictional character lol?

Your delusional and a liar.

The death threats that were in form of comics and metal song seems to be anti DmC material blown out of proportion for PR. Here is a comic i found that probably was the comic they received:
dmc_5_by_millibayley-d2ysqtr.jpg

As for the song, it's the song by AlphaOmega that i mentioned above.
Boy that's really ****ed up. Also the lyrics were just terrible.

1. What work have you done that you are the most proud of? Least?

2. Are you a fan of the DMC series? if so, which is your least and most favorite?

3.How did you prepare for DmC Devil May Cry? I mean you went from a TV actress to playing and acting as a Video game character, was there any challenging aspects from changing roles?

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
What made you audition for the role?
Have you been involved with the Devil May Cry franchise in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom