• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well it seems next Pokemon games comes this holiday

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Paedo-bear and Zombie Pikachu.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of these new designs.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
poke.jpg

These two: i don't know but i laughed a bit seeing this lolol,( i know i missed and first not posted but well my life is taking toll on mine net one)

Brave Fencer

J2ME Expert
The ghost/fairy one has 3 immunities, it is also interesting that his actual eyes are a little below the weirdass pikachu thing. I wonder how these two are going to look like on their final forms

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Another new trailer, @1:20 we got Jojo posing! O_O

Also it looks like you can supercharge your Pokémon, guessing that's what the bracelet if for. And appanrently no new Eevee evolution this gen.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Exeggutor looks terrifying in it's new form.

It's certainly interesting these new forms.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Have to say I have been enjoying everyone talking about Pokemon again, takes me back to my younger days playing it to death with Steve. Even sat down with my stepson and daughter watching the original episodes on Netflix yesterday while comparing the days catches with my wife on the app. Had a real nostalgia moment watching the show and makes me want my old Gameboy Colour back to play Gold & Silver (don't think my eyes could handle original Gameboy now).

I don't know much about the newer Pokemon and games as I haven't really played any since playing a little of Crystal in 2001.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The shape changing fish is the only one I particularly care about.

Also, a ghost-type Marowak...?
*Lavender Town Theme starts playing* :'(

Top Bottom