• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

weird/ random dreams

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Uhhh wow, I didn't even know toilets were like that but.....:lol: it's really funny!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sometimes. I haven't had one in awhile though. I think it was caused from us doing so many jumping jacks and jump rope in gym class, that the term jump caused my imagination to give off a dream that involved me and many others jumping. x__x It was really weird.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;53572 said:
Has anyone had a dream when you just jump off something and wake up?
Yeah - those are weird...I get that feeling of "uh!" like you step off the kerb and don't realise there is a drop down and just feel really odd; like gravity left you for a second then came back with a vengeance...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I just hate it when you are about to drift off into sleep, you are imagining something in your head and suddenly you fall over or walk into something and you just jump and you're left with your heart pounding like mad. I had one of those last night actually, I was thinking something, about to driftoff into sleep and then I just fell over and woke up again. Scary :p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate dreams which are getting really good/interesting and then you wake up, unable to get back to sleep and continue the story...

Or when you wake up, but actually you've had a dream within a dream and you are still asleep. Those dreams really disorientate me...

Top Bottom