• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

weird/ random dreams

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Hey, the smallest things would give me a nightmare!!!
Like my kitten gave me a nightmare, he grew huge and terrorised the whole world!! I think he ate me because he chews anything, including scissors...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've had a few resident evil like dreams with zombie outbreaks, on one, me and my family where going to leave the city but my mum was out shopping, so I had to fight my way through the city to the supermarket and rescue her .
Another was a short one, I was on holiday and soon a zombie outbreak came and I teamed up with Jill valintine.
On another dream I became friends with this girl who always dressed up as female game characters and everyday she changed from one charcter to another o_O

Vordan

AC Pilot
I had this freaky dream when I was about 7 or 8.

I was in the local Iceland, being chased by that big red monster from Loony Tunes. Bugs Bunny was also running from it, and I was following him, since he seemed to know where he was going. I caught him going through a pair of doors with the bar that you have to push to open them. He closed the doors on me before I could get through, though. I skidded to a halt and began shoving the bar to get through, but the doors wouldn't budge. My immediate thought was that Bugs had locked them from the other side. When I turned around, the monster was upon me. I attempted to get around it, but it grabbed me, hoisted me into the air and ate me.

I honestly don't have a clue why I still remember that particular dream. I can never remember intimate details of any dreams I have.. o_O

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, last night my dream encompassed BioShock, acrobatic Jack Russells (our dog fell downstairs twice last night, so that must have been what encouraged that part) and teenagers having cosmetic surgery and turning into Little Sisters...

There was no plot, no continuity and no sense :lol:

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
...............:lol: :lol: DONT BELIEVE THE LAMP SHADE! IT KILLS!!!
I had a dream last night that the rock band Enter Shikari were chasing me and trying to kill me because I was saying that I hated them and they didn't deserve to win awards from the Kerrang! awards and that MCR were loads better.......:ninja: ES are crap though

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i had a weird dream once
i was in a cool scary house like the one in fatal framei was with my bestfriends we where walking down a long dark passge way then a black cat came from a room and started talking to use saying we'd die if we stayed here long then (skps some story) we where almost to the basement when a ghost came out and tryd to kill use then my girlfriend jumped outa no where killing my bestfriends the ghoust and takeimg me home it was weird

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
I had the most weird dream of mine after the first time I played missions 1-3 in DMC3 ;) I saw myself jumping out of the window (while the headmaster was shouting at me) of the 3d floor of my school,then I landed on the big red motorcycle... And I rushed through the snowy streets (it was winter) somwhere, until I was stopped in the dead-end street by Dante. I can't say he was very polite talking to me :) and considered me to be a demon. So I got a scythe out of nowhere and showed him that I can be a real demon being angry ;)
The other weird dream I had was that I had wings. White angelic wings. and then they exploded, throwing bloody feathers evetywhere, and then my wings turned out to be black bat's wings ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Hmmm.... I think you've played it one too many times.

I had a totally random nightmare that I was in Thomas Edison's helicopter design (you know, the one that ran on gunpowder:wacko: ) just before it blew up itself and the entire factory!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yesterday i hqad a really weird dream that i was at my aunts house hen out of nowhere a guy with a chainssaw comes in,beats us up,ties us to chairs and starts cutting us with the chainsaw, he cut me in my throat(it was a small cut,about 1cm)then he cutt my cousins,then i got up and he cut the ropes of my chair,i puched him picked up the chainsaw and impaled him...but he was still alive, then he took the chainsaw,shoved it deeper inside him then took it out and cut off my head... then i woke up and had the same dream over and over again about 5 times, it was the scariest f'ing dream ive ever had...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I never really remember my dreams. I guess they're nothing important. If I do remember any, they make absolutely no sense. I have quite a few actually happen, unfortunately. Like with a boy I was really good friends with. I told him I basically liked him more than a friend and he stopped talking to me. In my dreams I'm around a whole group of peopl and we're talking and he avoids me. Won't even look at me. I've had this dream more than 10 times and everytime I do see him at the mall he will actually walk the other way or not even look at me.

I have no idea what I even did to cause him to act that way. Oh well... he's a coward anyway.

A few years ago I was constantly having nightmares that involved large dogs and wolves. I'm extremely afraid of dogs (large dogs. Not little mini dogs that I can soccer kick over a fence.) and wolves. Though they say wolves are more afraid of us, but I think that's what triggers them to retaliate if you invade their territory. Then again, I don't know much about wolves and thank god we don't live in the middle of no-where anymore where we were surrounded by woods and weird animals.

Basically the dreams involved them breaking into my house. When I was staying in Austin, Texas with my Aunt in George Town I had a nightmare that involved them breaking into her house. She has this HUGE window in the living room and no curtains. I'd be afraid of that cause people can see what you're doing and at night you can't see outside so like... I had a fear of sleeping in their living room. In th dream the dog like whatever it was broke through the window.

I haven't had any dog related dream in a while.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I had a weird dream that I was guarding a lion then I became a lion. Then another dream I had, the exactly the same lion came back. It was weird, but cool!! :lol:

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Huh, last night I had a dream about a zombie uprising and that I took shelter in a grocery store. I hope a zombie uprising doesn't really happen because, well, you know about how some dreams come true sometimes.:p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
$JP;52723 said:
Huh, last night I had a dream about a zombie uprising and that I took shelter in a grocery store. I hope a zombie uprising doesn't really happen because, well, you know about how some dreams come true sometimes.:p

But I've always wanted to take on a zombie army!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well, you're mad and I'll run away lol :lol:
I had a weird dream last night.
my school was 'upgraded' and we were going swimming. I got changed and I was the first to the swimming pool. There were no teachers around, but only the people cleaning the pool. well they had to take the temperature down because it was boiling, so I put my knee (not my foot for some reason) into the pool and I burnt my knee. Then I couldn't walk. It was so freaky. Maybe because tomorrow at school I've got my swimming lessons.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
uuuhhh you people are mad lol :lol:
I had a dream last night that my friend knocked over loads of stuff in a shop, I picked it all up before it broke. But the nasty shop assistant blamed me for picking the stuff up (?) and she took stuff off me to pay for the damage. I think she wanted to sell my stuff, or just torture me. But when I woke up I felt like crying!! weird...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
SpArAda1127;52916 said:
wow i do to RE-style!:lol:

Heck yes. Hellsing style especially for me! Just it'd be really hard cause of an undead Nazi army turning almost a whole country into zombies. But I'm more into the bioweapon/scientific way of zombies like in RE. <3

As for dreams... I haven't had any out of the world or just plain weird ones. When I do and if I actually remember it I'll be sure to mention in.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I keep falling asleep during Jeremy Kyle and it kinda mixes with my dreams...the other day I dreamt they were doing a DNA test on a toilet to find out its paternity...weird...

Top Bottom