• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon ans Style review; Eryx and new gun moves

UniqueEquine

Is not waiting for GTA V.
Would anyone also prefred "combat boots" included with Eryx? Like what Gilgamesh and Beowulf had?

I do hope we'll be able to have some sort of sohes that'd allow Danto to perform kicks. He did a few kicks here and there in the 2010 trailer.

Kammosjuttu

Would anyone also prefred "combat boots" included with Eryx? Like what Gilgamesh and Beowulf had?

I do hope we'll be able to have some sort of sohes that'd allow Danto to perform kicks. He did a few kicks here and there in the 2010 trailer.

Since Eryx doesn't include any "battle boots" I hope some other weapon does. I would be happy if Dante had some sort of boots as an angel weapon and he could perform really fast kicks and other stuff with them.

UniqueEquine

Is not waiting for GTA V.
Hermes' sandals would be nice C:

Sandals+of+Hermes.jpg

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Actually I think he can do that. Like in the TGS 2011 gameplay, he did something like that in the city level.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
I want to know who taught Dante and Vergil how to fight in the first place. Sparda could have started but they have to have years and years of training to be as good as they are with martial arts, their weapons, and their powers. Ive always wondered...

crush

I want to know who taught Dante and Vergil how to fight in the first place. Sparda could have started but they have to have years and years of training to be as good as they are with martial arts, their weapons, and their powers. Ive always wondered...

I doubt that...Dante was sent to the orphanage and Vergil is a multi-bllionaire who selled his security software or something.
Besides Sparda in the original series "taught" Dante but seems to have not done a good job.(since he done his "best" at his kid)

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
I doubt that...Dante was sent to the orphanage and Vergil is a multi-bllionaire who selled his security software or something.
Besides Sparda in the original series "taught" Dante but seems to have not done a good job.(since he done his "best" at his kid)

Yea see I dont really see Sparda teaching them much if anything in this one. But who knows. Only time will tell

Azurel

It's too bad about the lack of boots. Eryx looks like Nero's DB. And Popeye. Who lives in a garbage can. (I had to put that in there) Hopefully, this will be evened out by boots. Or, perhaps give the boots to Vergil. Because remember all the cool kick moves he had with Beowulf? That would be awesome.
Edit: Wait a second... if this is the "Demon Version" then there must be a "Human Version" and "Angel Version too". Hopefully. If I'm right, then Dante uses at least three types of martial arts.
*head-burst*

DragonMaster2010

I think its self explainitory.

Dante probably learned how to fight with his sword and guns from self practice. You don't need to be a genius or have a lot of training to know how to shoot a gun. And judging by the way he fights with his sword, I think it's safe to say he taught himself how to use it.

Vergil's rich so maybe he was taught the ways of iaido from a master at it.

DragonMaster2010

I actually hope this Dante doesn't have boots to match Eryx.

Think about it, the boots of the past DMC games matched the gloves, so think of the same with Eryx. No offese but that's a bad idea to me.

Also I never liked Dante wearing the boots with the gloves cause the boots looked wierd to me. MAybe something DMC4 would be good, but again, Eryx boots?:/

Azurel

I actually hope this Dante doesn't have boots to match Eryx.

Think about it, the boots of the past DMC games matched the gloves, so think of the same with Eryx. No offese but that's a bad idea to me.

Also I never liked Dante wearing the boots with the gloves cause the boots looked wierd to me. MAybe something DMC4 would be good, but again, Eryx boots?:/

I love the boots. Sure they looked a tad weird on Vergil because he had boots behind the Beowulf boots, (INCEPTION) but still, I loved those boots. They were awesome. I actually wouldn't mind seeing them on both of them. However, you may end up getting what you want. I don't think they'll put boots on them. Or, at least, not in the Eryx case.

So... could I trouble you for an Inception boot meme? :troll:

(maybe DmC REboot...? Ok, that was idiotic)

Azurel

Yes, they would.

Anyway, it's obvious someone had to teach Vergil about Iaido. You don't fight that precisely without someone having taught you. And Dante, well, I guess he did learn on his own. The question is, when did he have time to practice? Did he practice on the run with the demons chasing him?

Oh, and if Vergil's weapon also has three forms, then one of those forms could be a cane sword. That would be so awesome. He could walk around in plain sight with that. He would just look extra-snobby, that's all.

ninjaa93

so i was watch the trailer again and realize in one scene he didnt have his jacket on maybe mid way he gets a red coat pehaps his old one gets ruined i mean i dont see why its off just so he can put it back on

Top Bottom