• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

we need a calendar

i cannot believe this. today is an important day and no one have done anything.

i demand to put a calendar

happy birthday Steve i hope that you have a wonderful and happy life

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Still shouldn't be in here, as this isn't the place for celebrations, leavings and arrivals goes in here.

We don't really need a calendar. All we would have is birthdays, which are viewable on profiles and at the bottom of here on the day.

Vauxchen-kun;173139 said:
Still shouldn't be in here, as this isn't the place for celebrations, leavings and arrivals goes in here.

We don't really need a calendar. All we would have is birthdays, which are viewable on profiles and at the bottom of here on the day.

i know that. but the question is does anyone cared to look there?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
If they don't look at the bottom of the page, why would they make an extra few clicks to look at the same info?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
he means looks at the thread called feedback and questions which would say the lastes thread that was postred in and if anyone is intrested they would click on the link but i beleive that idea has already suggested and the admins said they dont need one

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well thats their fault then :p :lol: anyway man i think we have spmmed this thread fro too long now , lets just speak on profiles about it

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Kamen Rider Decade;173207 said:
some people don't look at the bottom becuse all what they need is on the top

Everyone uses the bottom of the page dude.

Its easy.

If you are to lazy to scroll down then why would you click a link to the calendar?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Black Angel;173546 said:
Everyone uses the bottom of the page dude.

Its easy.

If you are to lazy to scroll down then why would you click a link to the calendar?

This thread has been resolved really, and you re-iterated what I said. Was there a real reason that you needed to post that?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Vauxchen-kun;173581 said:
This thread has been resolved really, and you re-iterated what I said. Was there a real reason that you needed to post that?

Obviously Kamen rider still has some issue with it, so it isn't resolved.

The thread is still active, isn't old, and like I said is still being discussed.

I don't remember you being voted "King of thread topics" so I think I will keep posting:p

If you have a problem, report it and I will deal with the staff.

I am not gonna have you snap at me for trying to be helpful.

Anyway....back on topic.

I can see a calendar being a neat idea to keep track of special forum events/holidays ect. But we don't do that kind of stuff here.

Like on other forums they use a calendar to keep track of various contests/events ect.

Maybe we could do that here?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i see no reason for a calendar as all the points that everyone has said , just scroll down to the bottom , and kamen it would be better to ask for something instead of demending it :p lol

i think that we need a calender. for two reasons:

1. to check if there is a birthday a few days before throwing it becuse some of us likes to make a few stuff like cards and banners as a birthday present

2. people will know if there is a holiday comming for example Christmas, New year, Pentecost Holiday...etc. so they won't get angry or upset and feel that other members are ignoring him/her

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Kamen Rider Decade;174186 said:
2. people will know if there is a holiday comming for example Christmas, New year, Pentecost Holiday...etc. so they won't get angry or upset and feel that other members are ignoring him/her

Um , not to sound mean or anything BUT i think we all know when christmas , new year and other hoildays are !!!! Theres something called the media and the general sense of time :p:lol: come on dude ...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
dude u cant be serious !! christmas 25th of december , news years eve 31st of December and news uears day 1st of january .... ITS NOT HARD !!! if u want a calendar BUY ONE !!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I think he means that some of us don't live in countries that celebrate the same holidays.

Even so, if a particular holiday is important to someone they can just post a thread about it.

Top Bottom