• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wats the funniest that has ever happened to u ?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i was wondering wat is the funniest thing that has ever happened to u ?
the most funniest that has ever happened to me was when i was 16 and my psychology got danced into a was off for 3 months and all lessons i had no teacher

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
^ yeh... OH! I remember one insane thing that we did!

When we were at homework club and i was on msn and you tried to pinch the keyboared and you sat on me! :lol: That hurt!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
A woman was wearing a thong and as I look at her ass I went straight into a door that I didn't notice was there because the glass was very clean.

RannaBebop

My friend took my hat and i chased after him and he has a door sperating his kitchen from dining room and he closed the door and i tried to grab it but i missed then i tried to stop but failedand ran straight into the door with one arm and a foot that got slmmed into the door ... hurt like hell but we were all dying of laughter.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
walked around school with my fly open..... hey! i just went the the restroom before that and there wasnt any windows open so how could i tell!

The dark knight

All guys have been there. :lol:
BringerOfChaos;143715 said:
A woman was wearing a thong and as I look at her ass I went straight into a door that I didn't notice was there because the glass was very clean.

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
I wlaked into a door, fell back and fell over the ironing board.

I have also called a male teacher mum before!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
While working security at the movie theater to make sure people weren't sneaking in and out different movies, I had to take the biggest crap ever. So I go to the bathroom and handled my business, but I ended up flooding the restroom because the toilet was beyond clogged lol.

The ushers came to clean up everything and everyone had a good chuckle. I think this situation was more embarrassing than funny, but I couldn't think of anything else lol.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Well, i tried jumping on someone and they ducked so i went, *smack!* straight onto the floor :dry: not very good at all and my friend was laughing at me.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
^ Lol, also happened to me once xD

Hmm... Most probably when I was writing out a love story between my bestfriend's crush and her; then the teacher picked it up, and she was like, 'Who kissed who?' GOD, that was the funniest thing ever! XDDDD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I've called a female teacher mum.
I have walked into a lamppost whilst ogling a girl :lol: It hurt, but who cares? The girl laughs, the strangers laugh...And I die a little inside :p

But the funniest was when I went around College wearing make up and a big sign on me saying I was a pretty princess. Oh the laughs, but we had a few drinks that day also which made it funnier :p

The dark knight

Oh MY GOD!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why did you do that? :lol:
LordOfDarkness;143923 said:
But the funniest was when I went around College wearing make up and a big sign on me saying I was a pretty princess. Oh the laughs, but we had a few drinks that day also which made it funnier :p

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
one time when i had the stomach viris i was at school in the hall and i hit everything but the trashcan....and it was a big trashcan!

Top Bottom