• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Watch Dogs 2

Meg

Sounds interesting! :D

And here's hoping the actual game graphics will be as good as the trailer. :wink:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im hoping that the game mechanics can match the ambition this time, first game had some great ideas that just felt half baked and incomplete. Some systems needed overhauling and others expanding dramatically for it to become the game they wanted it to be.

Reactions: Meg

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I can't wait to see what comes!

I loved the first Watch Dog (yes, it had big ass faults but I still liked it) and this just makes me even more excited for what to come next.

AND WE GOT A BLACK PROTAGONIST! YES!!

Reactions: Meg

Meg

I can't wait to see what comes!

I loved the first Watch Dog (yes, it had big ass faults but I still liked it) and this just makes me even more excited for what to come next.

AND WE GOT A BLACK PROTAGONIST! YES!!
I'm really excited to see what they do with the character. Playing as white dudes all the time is boring. Based on the info we have so far, this seems like an intelligent, fun-loving guy. I'm down.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I like the art direction and the music is nice.

Plus that bolo whip thing is pretty inspired. It looked weird at first but after a while.....:cool:

DragonMaster2010

I'm really excited to see what they do with the character. Playing as white dudes all the time is boring. Based on the info we have so far, this seems like an intelligent, fun-loving guy. I'm down.

I mean I still liked Aiden Pearce though. He was the loner revenge man who was willing to do whatever to get his sister and nephew back after already losing his niece and from his own actions. I like stories like that that all focus on the main protagonist's mistakes shaping the world.

However, Marcus is a breath of fresh air for multiple reasons; one is him being black, two being he's young, and three being he's a total nerd. All of which are the exact opposites of Aiden, and I like that.

DragonMaster2010

I wonder if Aiden Pearce will make an appearance?

@Z218 I really liked what the writer said about Marcus's character. That he has walked a fine line into being racially profiled and has grown up in injustice. Just from that info, we can figure out why he's a hacker and what his motivations possibly are; to get payback for the injustice, and have some freedom from the harsh living conditions he grew up in. God, I can't even express how much I'm really digging Marcus Holloway. He's definitely a black protagonist I need to play as like now!

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Watch Dogs 3:
Surfing a hacked International Space Station into earth's hackable atmosphere dodging hackable clouds and mechanical birds straight towards the New Tokyo Megacorp Mass CCTV floating saucer city whist flinging petrified hackable hams at potential not yet but will be criminals

DragonMaster2010

Watch Dogs 3:
Surfing a hacked International Space Station into earth's hackable atmosphere dodging hackable clouds and mechanical birds straight towards the New Tokyo Megacorp Mass CCTV floating saucer city whist flinging petrified hackable hams at potential not yet but will be criminals

Why does that sound like an actual WD3?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
wow…that trailer somehow manages to look even more horrible than original game. Thank god ubisoft got bought out. Maybe with new management they replace some of their so called "creative" directors.

Meg

Watch Dogs 3:
I'd play it.

DragonMaster2010

So Marcus's voice actor sounds...alright. I dunno, I just don't feel it too much. Regg sounds like Jessie Eisenberg.

Top Bottom