• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wat weaps do u always carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I can't live without my Rebellion - that's always kept close. I also carry Beowulf as a secondary Devils-Arms and the good ol' pistols and shotty combo for backup. ;)

Sparda™

I always equip myself with Rebellion - Beowulf/Nevan as Devil Arms, and with E&I - Kalina Ann/Shotgun as Guns...^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Rebellion,Nevan,Ebony and Ivory and Shotgun is my usual default arsenal...(May change if there is boss in that level...)

Janny

Dines with dementia
E&I and Kalina Ann, Rebellion and Agni & Rudra (or sometimes Cerberus).
I actually very rarely flip through the secondary weapons, E&I and Rebellion are good enough to take on anyone.

demon reaper

rebellion and beowulf
ebony and ivory and kalina ann
without fail. though its very much just rebellion and E&I....come to think of it....its normally just rebellion lol. i only normally use E&I for keeping in midair for longer

aka958

Don't trust people
it is Devil Arms:Rebellion, Second is Agni and Rudra (sometimes beowulf or nevan Intead).Guns: Ebony and Ivory, second is Shotgun (always)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i always have A&R and beowulf when i have them, but i have to have E&I at all times, but i dont care about the other gun, cuz i can use any

Keaton

Premium
Rebellion//Beowulf
Ebony and Ivory//Kailena Ann

E+I are so much better in 3 than more, upgradable power makes bosses so much easier ^____^ Kail is awesome for the slugs that Arkham releases and Beowulf is Power and Rebellion is Speed :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'm sure i've posted on this before? Anyway,
I carry Rebellion and cerberus. Ebony and Ivory and shotgun.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante-Rebelion and agni&rudra also ebony&ivory then Kalina ann.I rarly use gun as they arent weapons of power.

Vergil-yamato im a master at that weapon and the force edge lastly beowulf.

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
well it depends.if im on gunslinger my fire arms would be shotgun and artemis with agni&rudra and cerberus. for all other styles ill have ebony&ivory,kali ann,beowulf with rebellion

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Depends what game we're talking about, but if we are talking about DMC3 then...

Angi & Rudra (or whatever)
Rebellion
Ebony & Ivory
Kilina Ann

If we are talking about DMC1 then it's always gotta be Ifrit. That and my good ol' shotgun. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom