• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wasn't that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. well more in 2 I think -over nothing it would seem .lol- as for the others he has apparent reasons.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well everything in 2 is over-tragic. Everyone's so serious and desperate-looking, when the enemy is the weakest in all the games. Dante still has some cool lines. But that's his real problem in 2. He almost never talks. (Not that he had chances to do it though, most of the bosses don't talk either).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Tell me about it :) .lol. Dante pulling off one liners is all well and good. But sometimes you want the big guy to express himself more -through talk- .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ LMAO, you know he's gonna kick ya *** for hitting him don't you? :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
if u ask me, it wasnt that bad of a game..but untill they are able to come out with a branch in the series that can explain why the storyline seemed so dark and desperate..i refuse to except it as a part of the DMC franchise

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ My view is this. Dmc 2 is a good game, but it's not a great game .lol. it needs a remake I think, and a better voice actor for Lucia :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^i sort of agree...they should remake it, but make more sense of the story. and get rid of the level that ticked me off and forced me to quit playing...cant remember wich number or what it was called..all i remember was a fireball was wat kept killing me..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. a remake I am in favour of. Better graphics -much better gameplay- even tweaks to the story and new added extras -now that'd make it a great game-

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
seriously though...it wasnt even the fireball killing me that made me quit though..it was just not the Dante i knew and loved..they need to explain that one to us alittle better..maybe make a prologue at the begining of the game telling us why he got so cold and dark

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ or an entire game before two as to why he is so dark :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
that could work out too, i mean...there are plenty of ways they could bring this game back from the dark and shed some light on it and make it a good game in the eyes of the fans

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah. but word is they are not doing anything about 2, just accpeting it is a failure -bad move I think- a remake could work well :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, i dont think they are so much excepting it as a failure rather then just seeing how the rest of the story works out to see if they can work in a link to it, although i have said on countless ocassion it wasnt just capcom working on it..so it was bound to suck a bit. although bringerofchaos obviously dosnt believe me on that one, cuz he posted a link telling me to talk to them about it..wich i have...and they responded as i thought they would...they said it was a failed project that they just couldnt handle at the time because of the demand for it

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ If you asked me, the problem they incured was because they rushed it :)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes a bit of love and work and I reckon it could be an incredible. The only ONE problem I see is because new consoles have come out since then the new one will more than likely come out on Xbox360 and PS3, and that was if they decided to do it which to be honest I think they moved on as quick as possible from it. I am not saying its a bad game its not the storyline is great maybe even amazing I mean Argosax a champion demon of sort's but in all honesty what lets it down is:

1. The lack of sword moves - I am safe in assuming everyone was happy in how DMC1 was laid out and just wanted a game like that

2. The Devil Jewel - This is a curse and a sin as it's nice to have that choice there but there were to many and made the choices rather annoying.

3. The Lack of a Hero's Speech - I was throughly annoyed there was no cockness (I could be wrong but from what I have seen there's no fun.

4. The Lack of Demon's Speech - I was a little frustrated, Dante cant be cocky if demons never talk, I mean come on demons should be able to talk there fairly smart.

I think so far I ripped into it a fair bit I do apologise to those that dont agree, but the story line was good among other thing's if people wish for me to note them and I will note good things if you wish...
(Discussed between me and Chaos Master)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Man, I sooo agree with you. Those were defo the let downs major issues .lol. needs a remake ona new console, and better gameplay -just reinvent the gameplay for that remake, simple .lol.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom