• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wasn't that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ True man :) Exactly what I would've gone with. Except, why was Lady not there either?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ LMAO, I can't stop laughing :) +rep

What, Lady and Trish died (doubt they both died :lol:) Especially not Lady (Who ROCKS :))

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
true..lol, maybe she just couldnt take Dantes serious personality anymore as she was use to hearing him joke around all day and make fun of all his foes..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hmm could be. Lady gets fed up of Dante's depressed attitude, that she leaves and just lets him do his thing :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
u see, explinations are kinda my thing...lol, ive come up with alot of explination as to what could've driven him so cold and drove everyone else off

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah. Dante does look so depressed in 2 :lol: Perhaps it is loss, or he has gotten colder for another reason?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I had an idea as to why he was a little colder :lol: I'll tell you in a PM

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I can tell you about Lady and Trish. You had the right idea I think Trish would have been the source. Lady on the other hand is a Devil hunter of freelance so she would rarly see Dante, the only reason she see's him in 4 was because she was in for more than she can handle.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What's the point in including Lady as a reason when she did not even existed as an idea when the 2nd game was made:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I personally thought that Dante was unhappy due to Trish or something .lol. :) she coulda died, we don't know at the mo :)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
You would be right Tony except if storyline was to work Lady have to be somewhere right? because unless there was a huge time rift and everything never happened then we would be without a reasonible history line so it is better to assume that she kinda went somewhere as for arguements sake...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well perhaps she too was having a dmc adventure .lol. :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I, for one, do not see that Dante was sad. Just more mature and grown up. Also he's silent attitude reminds me of Vergil in a sense. I think they wanted to show a more "older/mature" Dante, since he had already succeeded his father's legacy (by beating Mundus) and was stronger than ever.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, but his attitude was dull I would say .lol. to say the least, I prefer his cockier attitude.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
LordOfDarkness;81572 said:
^ Yeah, but his attitude was dull I would say .lol. to say the least, I prefer his cockier attitude.

Of course, we all do. That's why they made him cocky again in the next games:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. precisely. However, at certain times when you look at his eyes, you can see sadness I think? :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You mean in 2 only?

Because he seems kinda sad in all the game at certain points (And I don't mean only when he cried)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom