• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wasn't that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ True. Well like I said, 2 wasn't bad, it just wasn't "Great". Alot of peeps agree on there being a remake -and so do I-

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yeah it be great but you know companies there only out for money and if they think people wouldnt want it they won't make it of course they dont care so unfortunately I dont see them making it very soon...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. me neither -if not at all- and yeah, they only care for one thing (money)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
yay people think like me I just dont like the way things are donw mind you some thing do benefit if Sony didnt want to make a quick buck before the release then I wouldnt beable to play DMC4 lol...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll agree, it wasn't too bad, could have been better for sure though, what annoyed me the most was the lack of Dante's badass attitude, the gameplay was a little lacking, but I suppose it wasn't too bad in retrospect.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
YESS!!! Pat yourself on the back on saying that the story of DMC 2 is good I agree I did not like how they made the story of DMC 4, but the only thing I don't like in DMC 2 is that Ebony & Ivory is your most usefull weapon and Dante's Diesle costume looks really fruity

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
that i always thought dante's extra outfit looked weird. what disappointed me the most was that there were only 3 weapons in the game for dante. 3 swords( 1 slow, 1 medium and 1 fast). I wanted a pair of gauntlets like ifrit, beowulf, and gilgamesh. dmc, dmc3,and 4 all have gauntlets and othe weapons besides a sword. why didnt dmc2 have them?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
this game just all around sucked, the fact that there was only 3 weapons for him was just more crap on an already big enough pile of crap

EDIT:the only thing that made this game good was that if they decide to agknowllege this in the future they have a final or atleast next to final chapter

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ That's why a remake is needed .lol. give it better graphics and gameplay :)

Either a remake or a really kickass dmc game which explains it more indepth.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
EXACTLY. no remake nesecary...just a game explaining why he got so dark and all the others dispeared..although a remake wouldnt hurt it..and they would probably want to add more to the story if they did remake it..maybe a nice little prologue to catch us up on what it was that changed the world of dmc so much

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ OH THAT'D BE BRIL :) .lol. good idea, if they had a long prologue if they did do a remake :) or if they did a whole new explanatory game, then it should be really good storywise - but more gameplay wise I think-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. Well I didn't like two when I played it, as it was Very lame in gameplay terms. And it just made me ask So many questions, like "why is he there?" and such .lol. :) I wasn't even a fan at the time of playing 2, but now I realise that most fans hate it, now that I am a fan .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...the only ppl who really i guess liked this game just like anything with weapons and a controller to make things happen..lol, no offense to anyone who actually did like this game

Devilishly Zane

I honestly wouldn't mind it if the next DMC was able to make up for this one.I'd like it to be set where 2 left off and amaze us with an oustanding storyline and gameplay. If this happens, I'll call this game a success. Right now,to me this game is inbetween a success and a failure.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ That's a pretty nice idea :) however, i'd prefer a story set just b4 dmc2, and not straight after.

Ainde

World Saviour
LordOfDarkness;80524 said:
^ I believe, from what i remember, at the end of 2 Lucia hears a motorbike -which is suppose to be Dante returning from Hell, but it doesn't show or clarify this- if so, then vergil should either return, or Nero should be involve in getting dante out of Hell and such.
The Nero part sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom